Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Peaceful??? Didn't they arrest over 100 demonstrators??? And they closed down the Brooklyn Bridge??? Doesn't sound peaceful to me. But then again, it is, if you compare it to what BLM protest have produced. I'm not necessarily singling them out, but they do come to mind, Carmine.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Peaceful??? Didn't they arrest over 100 demonstrators??? And they closed down the Brooklyn Bridge??? Doesn't sound peaceful to me. But then again, it is, if you compare it to what BLM protest have produced. I'm not necessarily singling them out, but they do come to mind, Carmine.

Remember when the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers did hundreds of millions of dollars damage when rioting in various cities? ME NEITHER. That was the BLM and Antifa...part of the democrat party. Back then they just damaged cities.

The democrats have now went full steam ahead and the plan is to destroy this whole country. It's working great for them and their sheeple are blind to it. Success is near, just one more election. The sheeple are concentrated on Trump....bad orange man.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Ever notice how some of these peaceful groups/demonstrators, will destroy and burn down their own community?? This is where they live, go to school, work, their brethren have businesses there, but it doesn't seem to matter to them. I never understood this reasoning if there ever was any. Must be they know the government will step in and build them everything new again. Yup. That must be it. How did I ever miss it, Carmine.