Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
16b40e16e862db75c7891e77cfcecc4ba6e5f77c9a523e9684f8d326b09c4afd.jpg

425/409ER

Well Known Member
She is still in the lead for the most stupid ever to be voted in office. They should give her an Major Award like a leg lamp no, maybe a giant dildo lamp.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Id like to know where she gets her outfits and what they cost. Im thinking her clothing bill this year will excede her salary by $100,000.
DO WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT I DO economics

Junky

Well Known Member
Also as dumb as a 2 x 4! :bonk

You just insulted a 2 x 4. Insults like this will not be tolerated in the future. Now, if you said that she was as dumb as Nancy Pelosi, then that would be accurate, and acceptable. Heck, you could have even substituted Hillary Clinton for 2 x 4, and still have been correct. All of my 2 x 4's are very smart, and never move from where I lay them down.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah Bob don't pizz your 2X4's off it could have a negative effect on your home life. Imagine sitting home in your flavorite comfy chair with your flavorite TV dinner on your lap watching the Boob tube or reading the newspaper and all your 2X4's get up and decide to leave home without a forwarding address , it would be just like living in a tent made out of shingles without any structural support.:angry

Mark