Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Don't worry, she will open that mouth and things will come out that will give you plenty more things to say. She cant help herself. AOC is definitely a few sandwiches short of a good picnic. I really don't understand how no one on the left can see what a wackjob she is. That's the future of the left.

Yes but did she remember to bring the customary Italian red & white tablecloth to the picnic ? Ya gotta have it or all is lost fo sure and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't forget the ants or cockroaches or the Salmonella:barf1 .

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What a Douche I wish someone would package AOC and her two comrades in arms and send AOC back down south and the two Muzzies send one to Somali and the other one I don't care just as long as its out of this country. I would like to see an Israeli shoe salesman come over and fit the Somali with some new shoes that are suited for scuba diving, I've about had it with her bashing of Israel .:bat

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
edba37ce663d2a1c17c1c499384bb89dd7785acdfb4507a573fd3d2b459de163.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I remember reading that these protesters weren't allowed to wear a mask at these protests. Its time to start following these bad boys home after the protest and have a one on one with them.

Mark