Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
If she ever got in a debate with conservative who knows the Constitution they would make her look so ignorant. It's hard to believe that the media just lets her slide by saying the stupidest things but even eighth graders know about the Constitution! She makes my skin crawl with her shrieking voice!!!!!!!!!!!
21ff58dc5c6d2d324543eae7fd8a739960636e08db24d0222d6c704af3146989_large.jpeg

wristpin

Well Known Member
If she ever got in a debate with conservative who knows the Constitution they would make her look so ignorant. It's hard to believe that the media just lets her slide by saying the stupidest things but even eighth graders know about the Constitution! She makes my skin crawl with her shrieking voice!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 74545
Isnt making stuff up and saying stupid shit then atributing it to the constitution what Liberals do best?
BTW anybody know this fumducks current personal wealth? She was dead ass broke a year ago.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
View attachment 74545

From what I have seen over the last decade or longer, I would be impressed if you could find a conservative that really knows the Constitution and is willing to stand behind it. I have seen so many examples of blatant distortions, lies, made up facts, and the Right never seems to counter it at all.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
From what I have seen over the last decade or longer, I would be impressed if you could find a conservative that really knows the Constitution and is willing to stand behind it. I have seen so many examples of blatant distortions, lies, made up facts, and the Right never seems to counter it at all.
I carry a pocket constitution in every one of my vehicles, got them from the Heritage Foundation. It's pretty damn frustrating when you look to see how things were originally set up and how they are now. But I guess that's what happens when you compromise to get along and don't stand up for Morality or what's right. I like to refer to myself as a constitutional conservative not a Republican - Democrat light! Look at what they've been doing to Trump! John McCain was a perfect example, I appreciate him serving for his country but his politics really sucked!!!!!!!!:facepalm:blah

wristpin

Well Known Member
Why would this be crazy? Its the normal progression of Lineral thought. Years ago wasnt Unigender restrooms and multigender society thought of as crazy? Besides she kinda sexy during her rant. Id eat her.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't know if she was a ferigner or she was only hitting on a couple of cylinders or both.:crazy

Mark