Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The only reason they can spread their lies & stupidity and deceit is because they can get away with it because they own the court system and Damn near everything else. Back when the Repubeican'ts controlled both Houses they were just to lazy to do their job and now look where they're at they done been casterated

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Unless the Prez pulls a miracle out his wazoo we might as well try to settle in for the ride and then I'm gonna have to learn how to lie convincingly for when they come to get us. I think I'll send my Rat CongressDoucheBagHasholDik an e-mail and ask him how to do this on my last e-mail to him he sent me one of those "don't bother me" form letters.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The demorats want to tell you from birth to death what you can do, what is the truth according to them, and when to do it--sounds a lot like china---FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE I THINK CHINA RELEASED THIS VIRUS TO GET RID OF TRUMP AND RULE THE WORLD--THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE MILLIONS THEY KILLED------TRUMP SHOULD HAVE NUKED THEM FOR THAT.............................

wristpin

Well Known Member
The demorats want to tell you from birth to death what you can do, what is the truth according to them, and when to do it--sounds a lot like china---FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE I THINK CHINA RELEASED THIS VIRUS TO GET RID OF TRUMP AND RULE THE WORLD--THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE MILLIONS THEY KILLED------TRUMP SHOULD HAVE NUKED THEM FOR THAT.............................
Theyd nuke us back. They got technology to launch ICBMs for $300k to Clintons re-election campaign.

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Pedojoe learned from the Clintons how to extort money from foreign countries ,although i thought the Clintons were bad, i think Pedojoe is even worse

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The whole world is laughing at us because we have Pedojoe, a guy that can't put 2 sentences together in a row unless he is on drugs--and this guy is going to have the codes to nuke the world--you know none of the "official" statements from him are acually coming from him-------the question is who is pulling bathouse barrys strings????????????