Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And here's another reason we run a huge deficit because of stupid $hit like this and pizz poor management of our tax dollars!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just sent an e-mail to my State representative about the bill HB 62 which would make Ohio a Sanctuary State for the 2nd amendment but I couldn't send the e-mail until I took all the offensive words out of it and once I omitted the word Democrat it let me send it I thought this was F-en hilarious :laugh2

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here's a possible remedy buy them all a 10 piece McNugget meal and supersize it and put them on buses and send them back down south and bill it to Not My President Joe BiteMe since this current situation is all his fault!! He certainly has enough money to pay for it with all those Rubles and yen him and his son's been paid and anyway you want some other people to blame it on you can just blame their parents for sending them on this trip with all those questionable Foster parents whose side job is the sex trade market & drugs and crap like would you send you're kid with someone like this?.

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I just sent an e-mail to my State representative about the bill HB 62 which would make Ohio a Sanctuary State for the 2nd amendment but I couldn't send the e-mail until I took all the offensive words out of it and once I omitted the word Democrat it let me send it I thought this was F-en hilarious :laugh2

Mark

Just send the next one with all the words you deleted using the slow boat to china mail.