Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
7cd484f5b75b5f2df8d041d93c42d10a667e1e3159991fde9af196590386ffe2.jpg

409envy

Well Known Member
You guys can laugh all you want.... she is the future of our country. Scary shit if you ask me. The republican party and conservative principals are going extinct before our very eyes. The Democrats (communist really) smell blood in the water and are moving the pieces around the chess board to make a final blow and gaurantee one party rule forever. Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia will all be blue states in two or three election cycles. Once that happens there will never be another Republican President elected... ever. Then the Democrats will institute their new world order policys and place the country at the mercy of the UN and the globalist new world order. Wish I was 80 instead of 40, maybe I wouldnt have to watch as my country imploads.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You guys can laugh all you want.... she is the future of our country. Scary shit if you ask me. The republican party and conservative principals are going extinct before our very eyes. The Democrats (communist really) smell blood in the water and are moving the pieces around the chess board to make a final blow and gaurantee one party rule forever. Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia will all be blue states in two or three election cycles. Once that happens there will never be another Republican President elected... ever. Then the Democrats will institute their new world order policys and place the country at the mercy of the UN and the globalist new world order. Wish I was 80 instead of 40, maybe I wouldnt have to watch as my country imploads.

You're right 409 our country is heading down the road to be added to 3rd world country list, China is working on that as we speak.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You guys can laugh all you want.... she is the future of our country. Scary shit if you ask me. The republican party and conservative principals are going extinct before our very eyes. The Democrats (communist really) smell blood in the water and are moving the pieces around the chess board to make a final blow and gaurantee one party rule forever. Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia will all be blue states in two or three election cycles. Once that happens there will never be another Republican President elected... ever. Then the Democrats will institute their new world order policys and place the country at the mercy of the UN and the globalist newI'mglad imorld order. Wish I was 80 instead of 40, maybe I wouldnt have to watch as my country imploads.

I'm glad I'm not 20. Sorry, but I agree 100 percent. It's pretty well over.