All the best

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
HappyHolidays.jpg

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny & I want to wish everyone of our friends :hugon this site a very happy & healthy holiday season.

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

:crazy:dance:cheers

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
From all of the Hall Family as well!!! Thanks for a great year, a lot of fun and smiles, and may 2013 be even better!!

Lonnie :cheers

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
To all here on the site, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope 2013 will be a great year for everybody. Please remember in your prayers all those who left us this year and the children and teachers from connecticut and their familes. And just rememeber you are not here for a long time but a good time so enjoy yourself and your familes!!!!!!!!!!

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Lambert family. God bless all here.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Same here, X3. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year, to all. :clap:clap:clap

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Merry Christmas to all from Mary and I............if the doomsday event doesn't happen tonite................:p

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ho Ho Ho, merry christams to all and a very HAPPY new year:beerfrom down under.
Well Dave, as we are the first to see Dec 21st from this end of the world, I can assure you that all is well and not need to worry.:roll

All the best, Gav.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
All the best for the festive season to all the members and their families and friends.
I hope to see you all on here next year (seeing as it all didnt end that is)
Best wishes Steve and Lynette Evans

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Happy Holiday Season Jim. It was so good to see "WINSTON " in that 62. How is DEXTER doing ??
Hope to see him at Thompson next year.

:crazy:dance:cheers

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Merry Christmas everybody.:hug

BUT......for me, BAH HUMBUG.
I feel gulilty for not doing more.
I feel guilty for spending too much.
AND....................................
Tax Time is just around the corner.
Depression anyone?