Aluminum front end 62 SS

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This is at Dads Fina Station and that’s the red super sport that received the aluminum front end from a new red super sport that Dan Dean was able get for Dad. If Dan said we need it Dad found a way to buy it. After the swap the car was driven a hundred feet just behind where it’s setting to Taylor Auto Sales and sold. Seems like a lot of work and money for two fenders and a hood. But! they were already red. Secrecy is my only reason for rhyme. :dunno2CD615CBB-F457-437F-AEF4-995BC5708A1F.jpegBECD6FC1-F13A-45F8-9DB2-F271FE3E2DE7.jpeg156E5B1E-EC7D-4360-913D-A7470878D99C.jpeg

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I do need to go and see my daughter and grandson in Big Spring “West Texas” soon. I’m staying close to the house right now for a possible showing of the altered this weekend. I may make a midweek run out there next week. I’ll let you know. I know you know where Big Spring’s at but these other Yahoo’s on here might not. :taunt

heddrik

Well Known Member
Mr. Barry, my mother is at the point of death, could pass anytime. Call or text me please so you dont waste time with me if I am not here but in Florida for her funeral. We can get together on what you bring any time , just call me. Thank you sir.