Am I an Idiot?

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I hooked up the green cold ldiot light. I always liked the green is cold light on the dash. Figured I better hook it up so I know when it is cold.

Attachments

• sender.jpg
    sender.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 135

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I hooked up the green cold ldiot light. I always liked the green is cold light on the dash. Figured I better hook it up so I know when it is cold.

I've often asked myself the same question! Looks like a good place to me, clean.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What's the deal with some 61/62's having the Red/Green idiot light guages vs. most having a normal guage anyway?? I've often wondered about this.

62BillT

Well Known Member
I believe all the '61's came with a gauge and all the '62's came with lights. The '62 Green Cold light is kind of cool. (No pun intended)

Bill

bobs409

Administrator
Add me to the list of those that love their green COLD light. :D In fact, it's my second favorite. First has to be the blinking brake light! :brow

Bob

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Boy, I remember....

Back in the old days, when that light came on in the winter, you felt 20 degrees colder.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 52
  • nitegreen.jpg
    nitegreen.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 52

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
More Info

Okay, so I've got to ask !!!! Did you install that in the heater hose location ? :dunno Do you not have a heater ? What manifold are you using, it looks different than mine ?

Thanks
Bill

threeimpalas

Supporting Member 1
I see that light every weekday morning from October to April. It's lost its appeal to me; I don't need to be reminded that it's cold out.