America’s Most Pathetic Millennial

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Jim Jim Jim...who's Really the A-hole here? Maybe a little more understanding and patience on your part?
Yeah, I know, we probably should have just let him stay as long as he wanted, cooked and cleaned for him, maintained the house and paid all the bills for him. :fingerThat's basically what my parents did for him while they were alive.
Good thing I can joke about it now, otherwise I would loose my mind. Well I may have already lost my mind , but I would be even worse.:lmao:laugh2:mock

wristpin

Well Known Member
All these losers have the same idea...they are so Important and Nobody is smart enough to understand them. Lazy worthless f*cks. Got one in our family too. I was saddled with his lazy ass 3 years. One day my BIL showed up to say hi. Drove 150 miles to say hi. Grabbed two beers from the fridge after saying hi. Then he walked outside. After a few min i wondered where Danny went. I look outside and there stands my lazy brother. Dirty bastard took two beers and left my brother in my care. I called my sister to see WTF was up. She said "Tag you're it" and hung up on me.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
All these losers have the same idea...they are so Important and Nobody is smart enough to understand them. Lazy worthless f*cks. Got one in our family too. I was saddled with his lazy ass 3 years. One day my BIL showed up to say hi. Drove 150 miles to say hi. Grabbed two beers from the fridge after saying hi. Then he walked outside. After a few min i wondered where Danny went. I look outside and there stands my lazy brother. Dirty bastard took two beers and left my brother in my care. I called my sister to see WTF was up. She said "Tag you're it" and hung up on me.
It sounds like you all were very close!!!!!:hug :laugh2

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Oldest grandson graduated high school this year. I says what you gonna do this summer? He says keep working at grocery store. I asked how many hours? He says 22 or so, but asked for more. I say you got time for another job....no answer. Later his mom said he's too lazy to do that. I wonder why that is? He'll be in his bedroom playing with his phone and girlfriend. Going to college in fall. When I got out of school that summer was 57 work hours a week.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Oldest grandson graduated high school this year. I says what you gonna do this summer? He says keep working at grocery store. I asked how many hours? He says 22 or so, but asked for more. I say you got time for another job....no answer. Later his mom said he's too lazy to do that. I wonder why that is? He'll be in his bedroom playing with his phone and girlfriend. Going to college in fall. When I got out of school that summer was 57 work hours a week.
Wasn't it you saying your gramps said "he won't amount to anything" :poke:lmao0