America and Argentina comparison

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Kind of up past your bedtime Phil.

Our governments printing of money, their attitude towards business owners, attitude toward immigration, welfare, bigger government, ect will not change until it implodes. BOTH parties are to blame. We are just pawns in the game. Look at how our Congress acts, we are their servants. Even if the Dems loose the Presidential election I don't believe much will change. No one will have balls enough to cut unproductive govt employees, programs, or Free Shit. The hammer will fall someday.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Three things Phil. First is thanks for the video. Second, go out and bang your head against the wall because 50% of country doesn't care. They are too stupid to understand that you cannot keep spending more than you take in, and never will. They would much rather fight a war against the Police and Whites that doesn't exist than educate themselves, work hard and try to enjoy life while they have it. Third, I am having a hard time finding the link, or that video. I want to send it to a liberal co-worker, just to see what he will say. Again, thanks for the video. I know we all have different opinions on how to do things. And I consider myself a middle ground conservative. However even with all things considered, I still have yet to hear from anyone, left, right, in the middle, crazy or otherwise, how it is possible to continue to borrow money after you reach the point of not being able to pay it back, or even the minimum interest payments. I would really like someone to explain that to me. And NO, printing more money is not an answer, not if you understand anything about economics.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
That video pretty well applies to ALL western economies.

Unfortunately Jeff, in these cases is to plunder some one else s goodies.

Now the big question in these really unusual times, who has the goodies .........China !!!! 1.5 Billion people