American Muscle Video

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Great video, especially without commercials. I did note an inaccuracy though when they said "the 61 409 was a bored out 348 off the shelf and they had problems with it so they stopped production after only 142 cars and went back to the drawing board". the 61 409 was not a bored out 348... they only built 142 409 powered cars because it was introduced mid year and probably intentionally restricted for marketing purposes to build up interest for the 62 model year. JMHO:coffee:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
There were many inaccuracies, in the video, but otherwise excellent.:clap (The Z-11 was not a bored out 409).:doh Thanks, Bill.:clap

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Does anyone know if there is another place to find the video? I tried to show it to somebody and the file at streetfire.net has been corrupted !!! I've done a search with no luck.

It's a great video, to bad if it's lost...........

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Does anyone know if there is another place to find the video? I tried to show it to somebody and the file at streetfire.net has been corrupted !!! I've done a search with no luck.

It's a great video, to bad if it's lost...........

Dave

Downloading it now. Not sure how long it will take as it gets pieces from everyone who has it online. I will post to youtube when it is done.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks Brian
I tried that as well, it took several hours. All I got when it was finished was the audio....... maybe my computer needs something for the vidio part.

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dave-

The video is too long to put up on Youtube. I am openeing an account on Streetfire.net to upload it there. I am also sending you a link for you to download it from my server in the meantime.

Brian