Americans & Guns?????

Junky

Well Known Member
Where I live, there is no police department, the State Police are responsible for providing protection. Problem is, that they are far and few between here and their barracks. The one time that we thought that someone was breaking into the house in the middle of the night, it took them 45 minutes to get here. The way that I see it, if someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night, all that I can assume is that they are here to do us harm. I will do everything in my power to stop them before they can harm us. I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
With the division in our country between conservative patriots and liberal Progressive Democrats the elections are coming up and are sure to show the true haters. I suggest everyone read a book called the 5000 year leap. It is by Skosen, tells why our founding fathers gave us these in alienable rights. The main purpose was to be able to defend yourself from a tyrannical government. Yes we live in a democratic republic. Which actually means that a majority rules as long as it doesn’t step on somebody’s constitutional rights. So the Bill of Rights and the Constitution is our protection against a takeover by tyrannical Government foreign or domestic. My motto is the only time you can have too many guns and ammo is if you’re swimming or on fire!!!!!!
Our country is in a liberal news media disaster mode, or truth is bad and lies are good. Kind a like the end of days as described in the Bible. Our founding fathers gave us a constitutional republic and stated so and said you now have A constitutional republic and it’s yours to keep if you can. And suggested only a moral society could maintain a constitutional republic. As of today there are a few out there who don’t know what morality is. And they’re trying to shut down our first amendment which is free speech. Nowhere in the Constitution or bill of rights does it say You have a constitutional right not to get your feelings hurt or offended!
And nowhere does it say it is against the law to yell fire in a movie theater or congested building! When it comes to religion our founding fathers said that no religion shall be the nations religion that all people have a right to freedom of religion, but our stupid government that we have now seems to think it means freedom from religion. Most of the people in the house and the senate right now can’t even read or comprehend. I wish they would enact a read the bills act out loud in front of the house and the senate and they were only allowed to Vote on one issue at a time. Putting pork in bills doesn’t do anybody any good except the people that are elected to serve us. But they seem to be serving them selves. Look how wealthy they get after they’ve spent 40 years in Washington. Sorry to go on a rant but everything I said is true and is verifiable.
I think the news media should be ashamed of what they’ve been doing to this country, and I’m sure someday the truth will come out... God bless America!!!!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is why I keep saying that America should be ashamed to look itself in the mirror. We voted these people into office, and we keep them there. If everyone would start voting out EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, we might get some change.