Americans & Guns?????

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
You boys don’t go around startin’ s—t but gat damn you can finish it!!!:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing

It’s a good thing I never saw this thread when he first posted it, woulda been all hot under the collar....such an ignorant, passive/aggressive question. Then he gets flame in return and says ‘oh no no, I was never trying to be disrespectful...’ Like going on a maple syrup forum and asking why canucks are so ‘obsessed’ with hockey....

There’s just some questions ya don’t ask.

Proud of you boys for shuttin’ that s—t down!!!:salute:salute:salute:guns:guns:guns

Bartman409SS

Well Known Member
Good day gentlemen. I’m new to this forum and just saw this thread. I have very much enjoyed reading all of the knowledgeable posts and information about these amazing cars. I am also Canadian and feel that I need to apologize for the comments of my fellow countryman (if he’s in fact a real person-troll?), but I won’t. He got the treatment he deserved. I don’t care where you are from, you don’t come on a site like this and look to stir up shit. I am a proud gun owner and own many. Firearms have been part of my life. I retired from 27 years in Law Enforcement and am an avid shooter and hunter. I understand the rights afforded to Americans under their Constitution and I find it stupid and offensive that this question was even asked. I’m sorry for that. I live 20 miles from the US border and spend a lot of time south riding my Harley and going to car shows. In fact I would be in Sturgis SD this week if not for COVID. Americans are great folks and some are my very close friends/family. Peace Arch border crossing between Vancouver and Seattle has inscribed “Children of a common mother” and “Brethren dwelling together in unity”. We share a common bond as close neighbours. Many of you on this site have been very kind, helpful and welcoming me as a new 63 impala owner. There are idiots in every society. I ask that you pls don’t paint us all with the same brush. Y’all are welcome at my house anytime!
Thanks and pls continue to share your knowledge.
Bartman

Last edited:

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I myself have many guns, how many? Not sure. I am not infatuated with them but I am infatuated with Freedom if I want 25 guns or 25 cars and its my money dont give me any shit for my choices as long as I am not hurting anyone else. :poke

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I myself have many guns, how many? Not sure. I am not infatuated with them but I am infatuated with Freedom if I want 25 guns or 25 cars and its my money dont give me any shit for my choices as long as I am not hurting anyone else. :poke

I'll tell ya Newby the trouble I'm having with the subpoena on my Jeep right now They kinda threw me a curve I thought for sure they were going to tell me that I can't have that many unplated cars sitting out back of the house & garage so just imagine the surprise look on my face when the Deputy produced the subpoena and told me what it was for.:D

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Bartman we know the vast majority of Canadians are just like us.
Its that small percentage who are vocal and feel they know whats best for us that piss us off.
Just like in American.
Canadians and Americans who cherish LIBERTY need to stand together or we will all Fall Apart.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I'll tell ya Newby the trouble I'm having with the subpoena on my Jeep right now They kinda threw me a curve I thought for sure they were going to tell me that I can't have that many unplated cars sitting out back of the house & garage so just imagine the surprise look on my face when the Deputy produced the subpoena and told me what it was for.:D

Mark
I live in St Louis County and the law here is if you have a vehical on your property it has to have current tags on it, the only way to keep an untagged vehicle on your property is to keep it in your garage.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I live in St Louis County and the law here is if you have a vehical on your property it has to have current tags on it, the only way to keep an untagged vehicle on your property is to keep it in your garage.

It used to be you just had to throw a car cover over it but the state wasn.t making any money on it that way so they sh$t canned that one.

Mark

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
Someone has to pay the bills to keep it free. If you really want free, then apply for welfare, and you will get lots of free stuff that is paid by those of us that work and pay taxes. You can put the blame squarely on the shoulders of past President Lyndon B. Johnson. He was the one that started welfare, and he is the one that lied about everything that his administration was doing. He was so disliked that he decided that retirement looked better than his chances of being re-elected.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I think if we knew just half of the Shit Mohammed Obama was involved in it would scare the hell outta us, he couldn't wait to fill this country with muslims and pretend to be helping out the blacks, put regulations on American companys to force them outta this country to benefit the people that owned him. :pan:pan:pan

bobs409

Administrator
Someone has to pay the bills to keep it free. If you really want free, then apply for welfare, and you will get lots of free stuff that is paid by those of us that work and pay taxes. You can put the blame squarely on the shoulders of past President Lyndon B. Johnson. He was the one that started welfare, and he is the one that lied about everything that his administration was doing. He was so disliked that he decided that retirement looked better than his chances of being re-elected.

What does that have to do with officials telling us we can't have cars that are not licensed???? I'm referring to the "so called" freedom we have but we can't even have some old cars without fines or having them towed away. Land of the free...

bobs409

Administrator
I think if we knew just half of the Shit Mohammed Obama was involved in it would scare the hell outta us, he couldn't wait to fill this country with muslims and pretend to be helping out the blacks, put regulations on American companys to force them outta this country to benefit the people that owned him. :pan:pan:pan

Just think about what is is CURRENTLY up to! You don't think he's just golfing do you? That bastard is working behind the scenes to destroy us, you can bet on it! (and we get to pay him to do it!)