Americans & Guns?????

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just think about what is is CURRENTLY up to! You don't think he's just golfing do you? That bastard is working behind the scenes to destroy us, you can bet on it! (and we get to pay him to do it!)

Straight up. That ‘eulogy’ of his the other day made my blood boil :furious:furious:furious:furious Sadistic POS. Can’t stand that two faced limp wrist candy bum communist jerk off. If I’m OTL lemme know I’ll quit just don’t ban me:)

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Years ago, we were fueding with our across the street busy body. It was always something, that we did to annoy him.:rolleyes Him and I, got into a pissing match, and he turned me in, to the village, because my 64 was not registered, while I was getting it Road Worthy.:bang A few days later, I received a Registered letter, telling me, it is against the law (Statute number XXXXXX) , Fire Code (# XXXXX), whatever, to have an unlicensed, uninsured vehicle, on said property. The next day, I called my Insurance Company, got my Ins. Cards, and went to Motor Vehicle, and later, put the new plates on.:clap In the meantime, I sent a reply back, with their original letter, telling them, "I do NOT have Any Unregistered or Uninsured vehicles on my property. Never heard from them again.:applI'm sure, they checked, my plates, to make sure, I wasn't lying to them.:rolleyes I'm sure, this didn't pacify my neighbor, since I didn't get into any trouble.

bobs409

Administrator
It's total BS that you should have ever had to deal with anything like that in the USA! This is exactly what I was talking about. We are losing our "freedoms" daily with all the pencil pushers and jack off politicians we have. Our government is so OUT OF CONTROL with no possibility of ever going back. Everyday they make a "new rule" and it only applies to them if they want it to. Our government controls almost every damn thing we do!

I wonder what this country will be in 20-30 years. Not sure if I'll make it that long to see it, not sure I'd want to...

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I forget what the time frame is I'll say thirty days but if you don.t buy the plates for your vehicle in this amount of time they zing you $20 for not buying them and the money goes to the Ohio State highway Patrol who does not really need the however our Sheriffs do. Now here's the kicker several years ago the Ohio House passed a bill that said they had to stop doing this but they haven't stopped yet but they're awful white about it because it doesn't apply to commercial vehicles...nice guys huh.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here you go here's the DemoRats Einstein entry into the field of politics. He's just not observant or smart enough to know the difference between a handgun which was used in the shooting of the Deputies and a "ASSAULT" weapon which to be fair about it there isn't a Dem alive that can discern the difference either just because of blind Libatard rage. If I was a Cop and I was standing at the entrance to the emergency entrance and the protesters there were chanting let them die I'm afraid I would have lost it. These people are a waste of flesh and I might have been tempted to make them a patron of the emergency ward.

Biden Calls for Gun Control after Attack on L.A. Sheriff’s Deputies

Mark

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Why are Americans so GUN infatuated! Here in Canada we don't go nuts for guns, some have hunting riffles or shot guns [ legally] registered, & the gang bangers have illegal hand guns!! We have strict laws for owning a hand gun & you have to jump thru hoops to get one, but you can only use it at gun range ,if you can find one still in existence, & must be "broken down & transported in trunk or lock box. So there is no real "NEED" to own one??? Protection? NO, you can't shoot a robber, as a Drug Store owner found out a few yrs. ago, & still serving time for shooting robber [ Manslaughter] , same goes for your home, & Gov. just banned AK style weapons & is now looking at ban on all hand guns, but still trying to figure out the "gang" problems as they don't give a $hit for laws & don't register their weapons, [ Hmm wonder why] Guess USA laws or lack of, are so out of "whack" to ours???? Makes it difficult to understand.
I guess the easiest thing for me to say is, you don’t miss what you’ve never had! And that is freedom and constitutional rights that are unealienable. Just remember any right that man gives you he can take away. Defending your family and yourself is the reason for the second amendment. Criminals don’t follow laws because they’re criminals. People have to go through a background check to buy a firearm from a dealer, That’s gun shop dealer. Not a drug dealer because people with morals and scruples don’t buy guns from a drug dealer. I understand that not everyone gets it, there are people in the United States that are the same way. But like I said if you’ve never had something you won’t miss it. If somebody broke into your house and was molesting your family I’m sure you would want to stop them. Because when you call the police minutes later they show up when seconds count.

Last edited: