And in this cornnah

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So Kushner's not qualified for the job. Sounds like most people in government. I guess she has conveniently forgotten some of her mom's roles and titles in government and the mistakes she made. Not to speak of the outright lies and corruption she perpetuated on this country and others. So no Chelshit, he probably isn't. However neither was your mom and many other people in their positions. I guess as long as it's benefitting the left, you didn't seem to care about it. Seems a little hypocritical to me. However if Bill and Hillary were my parents, and I had a face like yours, I would be pretty angry at the world too.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
So Kushner's not qualified for the job. Sounds like most people in government. I guess she has conveniently forgotten some of her mom's roles and titles in government and the mistakes she made. Not to speak of the outright lies and corruption she perpetuated on this country and others. So no Chelshit, he probably isn't. However neither was your mom and many other people in their positions. I guess as long as it's benefitting the left, you didn't seem to care about it. Seems a little hypocritical to me. However if Bill and Hillary were my parents, and I had a face like yours, I would be pretty angry at the world too.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that she was the door prize at one of those $10K a plate Libatard fund raiser parties because she sure doesn't look like either Trench Coat Willy or his POS Henchperson.

Mark