Another corvette rebody it's a 57 no, 59....

roadrelic

Here's yet another godawful (in my opinion) Corvette C something rebody. This time it's a 57 front with a 59 batwing rearend (with '58 side trim?). This one is from an outfit called N2A Motors, can be yours for only $135,000. Ouch, maybe I'll pass. Atleast it's being made from fiberglass and not original metal parts like they wanted to do. :roll

By looking at their website it seems that they're going to build other cars along the same lines, a '55 with a '61 rear and a Harley Earl-esque Y-job (which I kinda like).

www.n2amotors.com

Pics, the 789, 5 to 1, and the wildcat.

Attachments

• 100_0193.JPG
    100_0193.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0199.jpg
    DSC_0199.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 45
  • background5to1.jpg
    background5to1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 53
  • wildcatfront.jpg
    wildcatfront.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 49

uncleo

Well Known Member
Greetings from Long Branch,N.J.,Americas first seashore resort and summer home for 7 U.S. Presidents....Saw the 789 at the Atlantic City car show earlier this year.... Interesting ....but thats all I can say before I get myself in trouble.
LEE:

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The Bu-ick is kinda cool but i can`t understand what the different year front and rear thing !:dunno :scratch

Would be much better looking if the whole car had one year styling,,,

threeimpalas

Supporting Member 1
I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit the first time I saw that car pictured in one of the various car mags. I'm sure I'll do the same when the "5-to-1" comes out.

Some things are just better left on the drawing board.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit the first time I saw that car pictured in one of the various car mags. .

Kinda like looking at a naked woman that has the man thingie down there !!!:eek:

Not a good mix !!!

JIMMM! ( DQ )...
you have an uncanny ability for understatement:coffee:

I won't be looking at this thread again, because it'lll mean that may even accidentally see those photos one more time:stooges