Another HollyWeird Libatard

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This a$$Wipe has been flapping gums way to long. It kinda reads like he's kissing the S.S's A$$ but you read between the lines he's pokin fun at them . Roseanne must have hit him a tad to hard in the head while they were married.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/t...it-over-his-tweets/ar-BBQ7XcV?ocid=spartandhp

Mark
Totally agree!! The thing that really gets me is Hollywood really thinks there opinions matter. I find that so funny lol you’re an actor you remember lines that does NOT MAKE YOU MORE WISE!!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
In my opinion, we are to blame somewhat for these Hollywood libtards. We are the ones who elevated them to this Goddess status. We attend their movies and watch them on tv where they are paid megabucks. There are many, many weak minded people out there who idolize these "stars". They dream about being like them. Therefore, whatever they say or endorse, is Gospel. Has to be true. For the good of all. Yeah. Right. Not me. I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of them. They are no different from us except they have a ton of money which we are responsible for indirectly giving to them. They eat, drink, sleep, etc. the same way we do. Anything they say or do, I examine closely and with all probability, do the opposite. Actually, I wished they all lived in CA. Maybe near Mike :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2. They could be neighbors, Carmine.

Last edited:

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:wtfdid Mike ever do to you to deserve that,Carmine ??
I thought it was pretty nice of me to suggest that. They have great weather in CA and Mike being the nice guy that he is, the libtards would all be together in one location and never want to leave there. Just a thought :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
In my opinion, we are to blame somewhat for these Hollywood libtards. We are the ones who elevated them to this Goddess status. We attend their movies and watch them on tv where they are paid megabucks. There are many, many weak minded people out there who idolize these "stars". They dream about being like them. Therefore, whatever they say or endorse, is Gospel. Has to be true. For the good of all. Yeah. Right. Not me. I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of them. They are no different from us except they have a ton of money which we are responsible for indirectly giving to them. They eat, drink, sleep, etc. the same way we do. Anything they say or do, I examine closely and with all probability, do the opposite. Actually, I wished they all lived in CA. Maybe near Mike :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2. They could be neighbors, Carmine.

Yep you're right Carmine the same applies to us on buying foreign goods you flood the market with the stuff you're gonna have to buy it. But you know Carmine if we make the Beautiful people out in HollyWeird unemployed:sos and the Dems will make us pay for their unemployment checks and those will be some large unemployment checks.:angry

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just saw a survey on the highest paid tv host: Judge Judy at 47 million dollars a year. Hope she is a Republican, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just saw a survey on the highest paid tv host: Judge Judy at 47 million dollars a year. Hope she is a Republican, Carmine.

I think she is Carmine. But its still a crime when someone is paid this much money for BS TV, most all the people on these Judge daytime shows are some real losers.

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Can't stand that B-otch, either.:panI heard her degrade her husband, on TV one day, during an interview.:bat

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Can you imagine paying her that much, what a 30 second commercial spot might cost the sponsor. Has to be an unbelievable amount. I watch her on occasion, but she gets to be a bit too much sometimes. She's smart alright. But not as smart as she wants you to think. But then again, she coaxed these a-holes into paying her that kind of money. She also just sold her taped show library for 100 million. Thank you WCBS. I always pay close attention to the commercials and avoid whatever the product or service might be. Someone has to pay that 47 million. She's come a long ways from a family court judge in NYC.
Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Harvey and a late night host, finished off the top five highest paid tv host. Not surprised about Harvey. What's he host, about 4 different shows? I don't really care for any of them, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Can you imagine paying her that much, what a 30 second commercial spot might cost the sponsor. Has to be an unbelievable amount. I watch her on occasion, but she gets to be a bit too much sometimes. She's smart alright. But not as smart as she wants you to think. But then again, she coaxed these a-holes into paying her that kind of money. She also just sold her taped show library for 100 million. Thank you WCBS. I always pay close attention to the commercials and avoid whatever the product or service might be. Someone has to pay that 47 million. She's come a long ways from a family court judge in NYC.
Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Harvey and a late night host, finished off the top five highest paid tv host. Not surprised about Harvey. What's he host, about 4 different shows? I don't really care for any of them, Carmine.

I've read that the people that work on Harvey's show say he's a Dick.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Carmine.......WRONG!!!!!! Judge Judy makes 147 MILLIONS PER YEAR!!!!!!!
I don't think so Phil. I do believe she makes 47 million a year and she recently sold her show catalog for 100 million. That is a one shot deal. Doesn't carry over. Thus, the 147 million dollar figure. Regardless, we both made the same until this past year when she got a raise and I didn't :laugh2:laugh2, Carmine.