another new guy

JPoh

Hi all,
J_Poh here, from Northern California... My build is a 1930 Model A Sport Coupe, Scratch built frame, (outta Stainless), body will get a 4" chop, and as soon as I send another Jason on here some greenbacks, I'll be able to pull out the sbc, and finally get my 348 in there, backed by a t-5, powering an 8" with 3:55's, any how, its nice to have found so much info on these power plants! Thanks for having me, and I'll try and post some pics IMG_0108.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0143.JPGIMG_0206.JPG

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome, things just keep getting cooler here. That car is small and will be very fast.

Don

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to the zoo... Keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all time, and enjoy !!!! Looks like a great project, can't wait to see it all together. Keep us updated with plenty of pictures.

Bill

JPoh

Thanks All, Like I said, I will run the small block, just for a lil bit longer, machine work has been done on the 348, just waiting for heads then engine kit...course then I have to make new headers.. again,oh and get my 3 two set up, I have the manifold, just need carbs and linkage, and i wouldn't mind some nasty sounding lil cam??? Any idears?

JPoh

The t-5 is out of an early s-10,I think the bellhousing came out of a early Camaro, not sure though,got it out of a buddies pile of old race car stuff, the linkage well, I am going hydraulic..I did have to shorten the throwout bearing support like 1/4"-1/2" to get it to all work together, (it wouldnt all bolt together), dont quite remember the measurement..I'll get some more pics soon, We are going on shut down over Christmas, so I'll have about 10 days worth of hotrod time..all in a row, woohoo, hahahaha