Another Rabbit Show

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
For show "A", her Jr Thrianta Doe was best opposite of breed(28 in the class) and her Giant Chins swept the class(of course she is the only one with Giant Chins at the show today).

We're going to be attending the National Rabbit Breeders Convention in Massachusetts at the end of October. I can't wait, four days with 20,000 or more rabbits. :doh:facepalm:thud

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Same Jr Thrianta Doe got best opposite again in show "B".

I was just informed today that I have to pick out shirts that Deb can iron on her "Deb's Barn Bunnies" logo on for thud big national show. No car related shirts allowed. I have to look like I belong at the show and advertise her rabbitry. That works for me but I told her no glitter iron vinyl for me.:laugh4

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
No carrots or lettuce for Deb's bunnies, not supposed to be good for them. Just feed and hay. :dunno

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
For show "A", her Jr Thrianta Doe was best opposite of breed(28 in the :laugh2class) and her Giant Chins swept the class(of course she is the only one with Giant Chins at the show today).

We're going to be attending the National Rabbit Breeders Convention in Massachusetts at the end of October. I can't wait, four days with 20,000 or more rabbits. :doh:facepalm:thud

Should be fun to watch Jim....:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I taught, I taught, a puddy tat.:dunno When I was about 4 or 5, my parents let me have a few baby chicks. :clap It was around Easter time. I was laying on the floor, with them, and enjoying the moment, when all of a sudden, our Brown cat ran out, from behind the stove, and snatched one of the chicks.:eek3 It happened, Real Fast, right in front of us all.:confused With the help of my Mother, we managed to get the other 3, back in the box.:doh My Father, tracked the one down, the cat grabbed. He was in bad shape.:cry Never knew, what Dad did with it.:dunno Dad brought the chicks, back to Chuckrow's, were he got them. To my surprize, he brought back a White Bunny.:applThe Cat didn't like the Bunny, and slapped him, every chance he got.:roll Anyway, in my mind, everything was going Great.:clap I did hear my Mother complain, every so often, that the Rabbit ate the rubber, off the bottom of her dustpan. Or was chewing her broom.:rolleyesThe rabbit, was even chewing extension electrical cords, on the floor. :eek1 Didn't think, that was a Big Deal. :dunnoI guess, my Mom got fed up, sweeping up, all the shit balls, the rabbit was leaving, all over the place.:drop I guess the Cat wouldn't let him, use the litter box.:teehee I came home from school, one day, and the Bunny was gone. :poutBack, to the pet store. :cryblow

Last edited:

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I taught, I taught, a puddy tat.:dunno When I was about 4 or 5, my parents let me have a few baby chicks. :clap It was around Easter time. I was laying on the floor, with them, and enjoying the moment, when all of a sudden, our Brown cat ran out, from behind the stove, and snatched one of the chicks.:eek3 It happened, Real Fast, right in front of us all.:confused With the help of my Mother, we managed to get the other 3, back in the box.:doh My Father, tracked the one down, the cat grabbed. He was in bad shape.:cry Never knew, what Dad did with it.:dunno Dad brought the chicks, back to Chuckrow's, were he got them. To my surprize, he brought back a White Bunny.:applThe Cat didn't like the Bunny, and slapped him, every chance he got.:roll Anyway, in my mind, everything was going Great.:clap I did hear my Mother complain, every so often, that the Rabbit ate the rubber, off the bottom of her dustpan. Or was chewing her broom.:rolleyesThe rabbit, was even chewing extension electrical cords, on the floor. :eek1 Didn't think, that was a Big Deal. :dunnoI guess, my Mom got fed up, sweeping up, all the shit balls, the rabbit was leaving, all over the place.:drop I guess the Cat wouldn't let him, use the litter box.:teehee I came home from school, one day, and the Bunny was gone. :poutBack, to the pet store. :cryblow
Excellent use of emojis. :appl