Another Rabbit Show

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
When our kids, were little, they wanted Bunnies. We picked up a couple, at the Pet Store.:clap They were very cute, when they were small. We kept them in a Particle Board enclosure, that I built.:rolleyes It was our son's job, to clean out the pissy hay every day. I guess he got tired, of this job, because the bottom of the Particle Board, was becoming saturated, and was taking on, a new shape.:yikes My wife went down, to feed them on day, and they were scratching a hole, in the wood. They were just about, free.:doh Later on, she put an ad, in the paper, and someone came, and gave them a new home.:applMy wife asked me, if I was sad that they were gone.:dunno I asked her, if I could have my own Bunny. (Playboy) :cloudHer answer started with a F, and ended with a U.:dunno:scratch

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We are in Lebanon, Pa at the PaSRBA rabbit show. Still freekin cold, only about -1 out. It was supposed to get near 30 today. Yeah, right. It is so nice to see everyone stand with their hand on their heart when one of the girls sings the national anthem! Even the younger adults and kids!