Anyone have a cnc vinyl cutter, engraver or router?

bobs409

Administrator
I see they sell fairly low cost machines to cut out custom vinyl decals that looks like a printer. There are also machines to do cnc routing, engraving and milling.

Just wondering if anyone here has anything like these?

I'm looking for something in the low price field (I'm a cheap Biscayne type of guy) that I can cut vinyl decals and do some light engraving in aluminum and other soft materials. I'm just starting to research this so I'm completely green in this area and to cnc.

I think my best bet might be a cnc router that I can put a "drag knife" on to do both of what I want. (sounds good in theory anyway)

:read

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I see they sell fairly low cost machines to cut out custom vinyl decals that looks like a printer. There are also machines to do cnc routing, engraving and milling.

Just wondering if anyone here has anything like these?

I'm looking for something in the low price field (I'm a cheap Biscayne type of guy) that I can cut vinyl decals and do some light engraving in aluminum and other soft materials. I'm just starting to research this so I'm completely green in this area and to cnc.

I think my best bet might be a cnc router that I can put a "drag knife" on to do both of what I want. (sounds good in theory anyway)

:read
Sorry Bob, we're having to live vicariously through your toys and tools.
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!