Anyone with a Delco Remy Catalogue,Help

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi guys,I need a little help in identifying a NOS GM Delco Remy Voltage Regulator.The number i have is #1119505,its a 12 volt regulator.Any help with application for what cars or trucks would be appreciated. Thanks John :doh

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
John
call Doug(Somerset Automotive) as you recall most of his stuff is old!
robert

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That site has a ton of part numbers and info. I took a good amount of time looking at all the GM numbers and the closest I can come to that number is 1119515 and that is the standard reg for just about all GM cars all years that use a Reg,,

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi guys,I need a little help in identifying a NOS GM Delco Remy Voltage Regulator.The number i have is #1119505,its a 12 volt regulator.Any help with application for what cars or trucks would be appreciated. Thanks John :doh

That's a familiar number. I have the Delco Catalog from 63, but it's at home and I'm not. Remind me in about a week.:coffee:

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks guys,I'm putting a massive bunch of parts together for setting up at Carlisle, alot of NOS stuff,just trying to describe the items for a better sales effort.Any help that you all can give is very much apppreciated.Thanks John