Arizona bound

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Going to get the hell out of the cold and go to San Tan Valley for a few days of dirt track racing. It's going to be rough transitioning from -25 to 75 but I am willing to take one for the team. We have two days with no races so thinking maybe a drive around acting like tourists from South Dakota or possibly spending a day researching the area watering holes. As long as everyone stays out of jail I will call it a win. If anyone would like to contribute to the Jeff Olson Relief Fund just send me a PM and I will get you set up!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, we are back home. Sucks going from 65-75 days to -6 today, we had a good time and good racing. My only regret is I didn't have time to go see Cecil. The crew I was with had crap planned for every minute we weren't at the track but I will make sure to go visit if we go again next year. We did get to do a few things besides race and work on cars.
IMG_2313.JPG
Dirks Bentley's Whiskey Row in Gilbert, Az. Food was good but $22 for a steak the size of an average burger.
IMG_2336.JPG
On a desert jeep tour from Goldfield. Was a good time but it wouldn't have been as much fun if we couldn't have brought beer.
IMG_2283.JPG
The trophy I was hoping for but no such luck. 2nd is as close as we got!

Well, better go home, shovel snow and have a cocktail. Not necessarily in that order.