arm rest bases

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Anybody know if a bel air arm rest base is the same as a Biscayne? I can't find a photo anywhere that shows an original interior of a 1964 Biscayne

Thanks!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Belair is same as Impala...they have the rear ashtrays. Biscayne does not have the ashtrays.

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I think there is a 62 biscayne 4-dr at the yard I frequent. If those would be the same I could grab 'em for ya!!
Ross

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Belair is same as Impala...they have the rear ashtrays. Biscayne does not have the ashtrays.

nobody is repopping the bases I take it? I haven't seen them if somebody is. So the front arm rest bases are the same then Phil?? Only the rears are different?

Thanks!

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think there is a 62 biscayne 4-dr at the yard I frequent. If those would be the same I could grab 'em for ya!!
Ross

I would think the rears would be different for a 4-door vs. 2-door but can anyone comment on a 62 vs 64 arm rest? Same? Different? Either way I might have you grab those for me!

Thanks!

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If you are looking fro the Impala bases, they are the same for 62 - 64.

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S2MJ14B5CD72190747335a~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000080g

yb.dll

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Good call Brian. Alrighty Ross, I'll shoot ya a PM about those arm rest bases in the yard by ya

Thanks guys

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I have two arm rest bases, that I removed from a Chevy, many years ago. They have ash trays in them. I don't know what year, or model. I do think they were off a 4 door car.:dunno