Ask the folks, pinstriping!

El Rat

Well Known Member
Hi gents...
My 409 car is a 2dr biscuit.. very plain, brown in color. Just exactly what I like. However lately I have been considering some very tasteful pin striping. In general, what say you? g

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I like tastefully done pin stripping on some cars, but not on your car, the one you describe. I also like the plainness, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I think it will look great with the right color or colors. Anything but beige or white pinstripings. That would be way to blaase'

Kaycee

Well Known Member
And then some metal flake and some big ol fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror with some 14 " gold plated wheels :tongue:facepalm:wtf uuhmmm NO, but hey your car do what you want. JMO

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We have pin striping on the dash in Lynette 60. Sometime I think pin stripe artists try to expand their ideas but on your car.
Need to be specific as to what and where you want it.
Also many different styles out there

As said above...your car...your canvas.

Steve

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I agree with Dan,In my opinion,the pin stripping that was shown on Wrench's 62 is over done.

I don't think the car was run with these stripes when it was campaigned by Charlie. The car was destined to go back to the strip when I happened across it. It had been painted up for Barton's Transmissions, had Mary Lou painted on the roof (which Marci insisted be the first thing compounded off!) as well as other race type stuff. Best $175.00 I ever spent.