Atco Saturday Oct. 7th

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Jimmy (Biggs) was at Atco over the weekend. He took a lot of video. I cut some of the boards members out of the long video and have them in the link below. Allen George, Steven Moyer,Ray Lehberger & a black 63 Reportedly driven by "Richard Head". Here's some of the 409 action:

See all the footage, including the Philadelphia Modifiers car show at:

http://www.yourwaynetwork.com/index1.htm

Gerry

Supporting Member 1
409 cars

Dick,

Thanks for showing those 09 cars. I'd like to run at that track some day.

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dick Thanks for the post. Hope to see ya all next season. Bo

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Atco

That is some good video! I was hoping he would have more, but it only showed first round. Allen and I had a good outing, Allen runner-upped in his class, I won mine. Unfortunately, there was a strong headwind most of the day, which prevented any really outstanding E.T.s. I ran a best of a 10.201 at 129.05 mph, which was in the class finals (on a 10.20 dial). It was a lot of fun!
Steven

Attachments

• 10-07-R1%20063.jpg
    10-07-R1%20063.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 10-07-R2%20042.jpg
    10-07-R2%20042.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 10-07-R2%20067.jpg
    10-07-R2%20067.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 71

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Gerry & Bo,

Hope to see both of you next yeasr as well. Atco is about 40 miles away and Cecil County is less then 20. So if you're going to either let me know so we can hang out.

Steve,

Unfortunately I wasn't with Jimmy & Ray when Jimmy took those films. I shoot a lot more of the nostalgia cars and follow them longer then he does. I like to see the E.T.s and MPH in the score boards before cutting the clip (I also tend to favor 09s :dunno ).

I've loved those cars you and Carl have for along time now! They always look great and put on a great show!

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Atco Sat. Oct 7

Jim
Will be a Cecil Sat the 14 and at Capital on the 15 of Oct.
final in MANDRA on Sat. 4th in points for the year.
Capital has a nostiglia race on sunday, 16 car shoot out in NSS.
If you are in the area look me up.
Allen

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Weekend of racing

Had our MANDRA final at Cecil this Sat. Went 4 rounds to the final in
the B Group, but turned the red light on. had a 10.54 dial and then broke out by .015. I believe I finish fourth in points for the year.
It still was a good year.
Sunday went to Capital Race way for a oldies day.
Had 13 NSS cars there in the field. Had three runs with the best sixty foot times ever.1.415 until the final run had a 1.410 and ran a 10.505 on a
10.52 dial. I was late on the tree also. I did go three rounds to the semi round. Had a great weekend.
Allen

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Allen, Congratulations on a great weekend of racing. 13 NSS cars??? You guys have some great turn-outs up there. Have a good winter and I hope to meet you and watch your car run in 2007. :)

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
NSS car counts

Ronnie, at the NSCA races, there have been in the upper 20s for car counts in the Nostalgia Super Stock classes. I think the highest was 29. Lots of good running NSS cars up here.

Way to go, Allen. That thing is MOVING. Hope to see you early next year, or this year if we get that deal going.

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Dick

I hit the highlighted link and then I'm completly lost..the site does not directly open to said video. So I selected ATCO on right side panel and still can't find the indicated link.:dunno Love to see the 09 videos ..just cant get there.

Ron

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Ron,
Sorry you're having trouble with the link. For some reason it works ok for me. I just put the file in a Photobucket link for the guys here, it's cut out of a show Jimmy Biggs did for his internet Drag Race site. If you have high speed internet (cable or dsl) I'll pull the original from the YourWayNetwork site and cut the 409s out again & email it to you. PM me with your email if that works for you.

troublemaker427

Well Known Member
I don't know how to say this on a 409 site, but my old Ford won the race! LOL I raced the Blue Screamer in the semis. We both ran out but Allen was out by a little more. I ended up getting around 2 409s during the day, sorry... I did beat an AMX in the final though.

Mike Strickler (Dave's son) was helping me all day and was lining me up on the starting line. Thats probably why I won. I had a Chevy guy on the team for the day.:brow

It was a great day and we had fun. The car went a new best of 9:54@138 with a new best 60' of 1.30!!

Dick, see you at MIR this weekend.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Jody,
Congratulations on your win at Capitol! :clap Even if you beat Allen to get there. :roll We're looking forward to this weekend, see you then.