Aubrey`s Brother Rodger

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
To all, Aubrey`s brother Rodger passed in his sleep last night at age 42.
This is going to be very hard on Aubery and he needs our support and prayers.

Take care Aubrey, our thoughts and prayers are with you,, Jim

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Aubrey,
I never really know what to say at times like this,
I am very sorry to hear about your brother passing on.
Too young, Too soon, I will pray for you and your family,
And hope you can find some peace about this.

Todd (droptop62)

348NUT

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Aubrey

I am so sorry to hear this :( I will be praying for you and all your family. God is with you. Aaron

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What can you say at such sad news? I want you to know that if we were all by you we would put our arms around you and try to take away some of the pain. I pray that God will bring you comfort. I am so sorry Aubrey. Roy

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Aubrey, I can tell you for a fact, everyone here is with you. If you need anything, just ask.
Mrs. Bruneau, please let us know what arrangements are.

Thanks

Aubrey, may you find peace through these times.

Fred

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My apologies to Aubrey and his family,,, it was his brother Rodger that passed.
I was a little confused as he talked about his younger brother Michael in his last post.

Forgive me Aubrey,,,, Jim

That's OK, JIMMM...

Thank you for posting this, JIMMM... You guys know that I look for humour in just about anything ;) . DQ's little "typo", and subsequent embarrassment, was cause for little chuckle here :D .

Yes, it was my brother, Rodger ( the one with the 55 Chevy ). He had an issue with his heart. I guess this wasn't a complete surprise. MAN, if you SAW the guy :eek: ... 5 ft 7, 240 pounds. 54" chest, 21" arms :eek: . Used to work out in other gyms... on the mechanical rowing machine, everybody was using 1/2 - 3/4 of the stack of plates. Rodger would go there, put the pin on the bottom (the whole stack ). OK, you can kind of expect that :brow . Then he would seat himself down, get braced with a forearm against one knee, AND ROW THE STACK OF WEIGHTS WITH ONE HAND :eek: :D :brow !!!

No, you're never ready to see a guy like that, leave us in sleep :dunno .

Thank you so much, EVERYBODY, for your words... it DEFINITELY DOES help :hug

Aubrey

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Condolences Aubrey

Dear Aubrey and family, no words can ever heal the pain of losing a loved one, however it's the fond memories that keeps you going at the darkest moments in life.

May you find comfort in them... :hug Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim & Sharon Miller and family

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Aubrey,

from our family to yours,
may we all hope your families mourning will pass comfortably.
also as we remember to rejoice his life, and we dwell on the fact that he is now in heaven, the mourning will be a bit easier.

Sorry for your loss, my friend.

truck409

Supporting Member 1
My condolences to you,Aubrey,from the Petty family.Our thought and prayers are with you. Duane and Shawndra Petty

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Aubrey,
You have my sympathies. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ross

Here's a Picture:

Here's a picture of Rodger his LONG TIME girl friend Leah, Rodger II with his girl friend Amber, and Rodger III ( who was born on Nov 16, 2004 :brow ).

I think you can tell who's with whom ;)

Thank you again for the messages :hug

Aubrey

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Aubrey

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Feelings of loss.

Aubrey, I tried to think of something to say that could make it a little easier to bear. I can think of nothing. Younger Bro's are not supposed to go before the older ones. I can only hope that he was dreaming about someone or something that he loved, like that beautiful 55.

BC409

Supporting Member 1
my condolences to you and your family.at times like these it helps to remember all the good times.
our thoughts and sympathies
brett and jody carrell