Aubrey`s Brother Rodger

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Sympathy

CPG
Truly heartfelt sympathies Aubrey.
It is times like this that kind words and prayers from your extended family make it a little easier to bear.

From all your friends here :hug

bj

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Condolences

Aubrey I am sorry to hear of your loss. God bless the Bruneau family in this time of need.
Shan Dalley

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Aubry,
Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Please know that we are thinking of you and your family and our prayers are with you.
God bless you

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Condolences

Aubrey, Please accept our condolences and extend our sympathies to the Bruneau family in this time of need. Our thoughts are with you. Walt & Anne Ogden

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Aubrey

My thoughts are with you too Aubrey. The loss of a brother is hard but it seems worse when he is too young.

You have all kinds of memories of growing up but you are really fortunate that you and your brother both had an interest in cars. You can realte back to all the things you did together with the cars and engines. That will go a long way in the healing process.

Be sure to take care of yourself in this healing period.

Phil

Thank you again, guys.
A couple times a day, I come back and read through every one of these messages... and it really does help :hug .

What is the right thing to say ?
Must be what everybody is saying, because it's doing me good :D

Aubrey

fourspeed409

Well Known Member
Aubrey,
Sorry for the loss of your brother. Just remember he will always be with you and watching over you. You can bet where ever you go he will be in the passenger seat with you.
Shane

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've clicked the "reply" button on this thread more than once and then decided not to post anything because I didn't know what to say. It's always sad when someone passes away that young. Especially someone who's phisically strong and likes fast cars. You tend to think of them as being invinceable. All I can do is express my deepest sympathy.