August 24-26th Rock N Race at Dragway 42 newly remodeled with 13 million dollars invested in the track

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I've spoken with Don Moyer the promoter and there's a very good chance if we can get a 16 car field we can start a race there with our own class. For this year we can show up and let them see what we got. Who's In??? I went last year and it was the first one after being reopened and was pretty dam good I thought and I was in the semi-finals

http://moyergraffiti.wixsite.com/rocknrace-reunion

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
May give the car show a go, as it’s so close to my son’s place in Fairlawn, Ohio 3 hours from my place.
It’s the weekend after the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit.
Have doctors appointments Thursday and the following Monday (that one is a Ann Arbor Michigan that’s 2 hours from my place).
So everything would be tight
We will see.

Dave

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Scott and Lonnie Hall 1962 Impala
2 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
3 Ricky Inghram 1961 Biscayne
4 Ray Barnhart 1960 Impala
5 Merle Whited 1962 Belair
6 Brian LaBombard
Bo Martin, Denny Ford i know you guys were interested let me know if you can make it along with anybody else that wants to join in.

Last edited:

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I forgot about that Mark I'll leave you on there for now. Just wanted to get a list started. Lets get some east coast guys out here

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1 Scott and Lonnie Hall 1962 Impala
2 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
3 Ricky Inghram 1961 Biscayne
4 Ray Barnhart 1960 Impala
5 Merle Whited 1962 Belair
6 Brian LaBombard 1961/62 Biscayne
7 Tom Geib 1962 Impala
8 Weslowski 1963 Belair
Bo Martin, Denny Ford i know you guys were interested let me know if you can make it along with anybody else that wants to join in.

Last edited:

de31168

Well Known Member
Looks like some cool rules for the classes. Fun runs and a trophy race on sat and the final elims sunday. I assume we would be HR2. Except Dave if he brings his 64 out to race.. gotta run sportsman. :)