AZ409 UH Larry

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Larry, Just wondering where the Marriot is? Or am I supposed to ride around till I see a bunch of 409 cars??:dunno

Ray

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
The Marriott in Mentor Ohio is located about 3 miles north of state rte 90. Get off rte 90 at the 200 mile marker or the route 44 exit and go north on route 44 and it will dead end into route 2, go west and get off at the Heisely rd exit then turn left back over route 2 [south] turn left at the 2nd traffic light [McDonalds] and then left again onto Emerald Ct. 1st right. The Marriott is located at 5660 Emerald Ct. on the left side a couple of buildings past Ruby Tuesdays.

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Marriott in Mentor Ohio is located about 3 miles north of state rte 90. Get off rte 90 at the 200 mile marker or the route 44 exit and go north on route 44 and it will dead end into route 2, go west and get off at the Heisely rd exit then turn left back over route 2 [south] turn left at the 2nd traffic light [McDonalds] and then left again onto Emerald Ct. 1st right. The Marriott is located at 5660 Emerald Ct. on the left side a couple of buildings past Ruby Tuesdays.

Tom, Is that the only Marriot? I'm staying with Larry and Dave but forgot to ask where it was.:doh

RAy

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Ray, here is the link to the hotel. I'll be there early Friday morning and I think Larry get's in Friday evening. My cel # is 604-307-2711 if you need it.
Dave

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/clemt-residence-inn-cleveland-mentor/

Thanks Dave, Still not sure when I'll get there. I figure latest Friday afternoon, would figure on going directly to track if that happens. Is one of you going to the hotel first or is there a need to? If I finish early this week I may get a chance to flow my heads, if nothing else I'll throw em in the burban.

Ray

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think I get to Cleveland about 6 in the morning. I'm planning on going straight to the track. Models is supposed to have coffee waiting :D We probably can't check in until later Friday afternoon.

Dave