Back to the 50s car show

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Anyone from the board here going to the Back to the 50s car show at the MN state fairgrounds this weekend? And if so are ya taking your 348/409 car? Would like to see em. Bungy

Max Gearhead

Supporting Member 1
I'm down recovering from eye surgery so maybe next year! Looks like decent weather for a change. I 've seen quite a few cool rides heading north past my place already. Anybody know who owns the nice black 62 Bubbletop with a 409 that I saw there a year or two ago? Max:cool:

merc50

I just got back myself (long drive it is indeed from TX to MN). Saw several 409-348 cars. I saw two black 62 bubbletops...one small block the other a 409 car. I also saw a really nice black on black numbers matching 62 Impala SS 409 car...had a price of 75,ooo on it though...yikes! It was slick I do have to say.

Bungy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
10,541 cars in attendance. bested last year by over 200 cars. Ya couldn't ask for better weather. That 62 black 09 bubble top is nice. Also saw an 09 powered 32 coupe but it was one of those four letter "F" cars. It did give me some inspiration to get going on my 409 deuce coupe, Chevy of course.