Background checks

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
First time in history.....from Jan.1 to June 30. 2019....first time in history that 2 MILLION gun checks PER MONTH were handled by our government!!!!!!!!! 12 MILLION!!!!!
I told Candy that's why we will NEVER be invaded.....except by our own govt!!!!!!!!!!

re: Brietbart News

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I was in Johannesburg, South Africa about 3 years ago. Took a local tour and the driver picked up people from several hotels. Three people got on from Iran. The men were there for a conference, the woman was one of the men’s wife, nicely dressed, Polo shoes, Gucci clothes, etc. when they learned I was from the USA, they immediately ask about guns.

I began to tell them that every American had lots of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo!! They asked why, I said because we can :brow, they were shocked.

I explained how we gained our independence from England and it will never be taken away from us, especially with trillions of rounds of ammo in closets, basements, storage unites, etc.
When I showed them a photo of one of my sons with his assault rifle and a stack of wild hogs, I explained he was just practicing.

They stopped talking to me:D!!!!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I was in Johannesburg, South Africa about 3 years ago. Took a local tour and the driver picked up people from several hotels. Three people got on from Iran. The men were there for a conference, the woman was one of the men’s wife, nicely dressed, Polo shoes, Gucci clothes, etc. when they learned I was from the USA, they immediately ask about guns.

I began to tell them that every American had lots of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo!! They asked why, I said because we can :brow, they were shocked.

I explained how we gained our independence from England and it will never be taken away from us, especially with trillions of rounds of ammo in closets, basements, storage unites, etc.
When I showed them a photo of one of my sons with his assault rifle and a stack of wild hogs, I explained he was just practicing.

They stopped talking to me:D!!!!

Pat, Just a reminder an assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon! And you have to have a special license to buy one and they are about $10,000 for the gun. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic firearm and is not an assault rifle. Unless you call a fork that impales somebody an assault fork, or a hammer that hits somebody in the head and assault hammer then it might qualify. Just saying words have meaning and definition. Be safe trust in God and keep your powder dry!!!!!!!!!!??:guns

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Falls down to the look of the gun. Well at least for me.
I was only into quail hunting with my buddy that became my father in law, after that it just wasn't the same.

Junky

Well Known Member
Pat, Just a reminder an assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon! And you have to have a special license to buy one and they are about $10,000 for the gun. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic firearm and is not an assault rifle. Unless you call a fork that impales somebody an assault fork, or a hammer that hits somebody in the head and assault hammer then it might qualify. Just saying words have meaning and definition. Be safe trust in God and keep your powder dry!!!!!!!!!!??:guns

In Massachusetts, the police will often charge people with assault with a dangerous weapon, and the dangerous weapon, can be a shod foot, a pencil, a bat, a car, or for that matter, anything and everything that they can think of, including but not limited, a frozen ham! Creativeness at its best....

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tooth, you haven't been to California. These fools have their own definitions that defy logic.
So I guess if it looks bad to someone it must be bad, firearms have classifications and that is how they are categorized. And I was always told that ignorance of the law is no excuse and I feel the same way about guns.If people were more educated about guns they would surely see that liberals are nothing but a bunch of hacks and commie bastards. liberals also think that all a car does is get you from one place to another,and that is why they would never own a classic car or truck. Because trucks are just for hauling stuff and cars are for just taking you to work and the store. Seriously?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tooth, you haven't been to California. These fools have their own definitions that defy logic.
I'm trying to figure out why anybody would want to go there. With the craziness thats out there now they scare me, at one time I wanted to go out there and check things out but not really interested anymore....
Besides I don't want to get any poop on my shoes or needles in my foot!!! I'm pretty sure that the people who were born out there and lived out there all their lives are pretty sad about what's going on!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
First time in history.....from Jan.1 to June 30. 2019....first time in history that 2 MILLION gun checks PER MONTH were handled by our government!!!!!!!!! 12 MILLION!!!!!
I told Candy that's why we will NEVER be invaded.....except by our own govt!!!!!!!!!!

re: Brietbart News

We are being invaded, by the left who hate everything that is American, the left that are bringing in millions of people who don't want to be Americans, people who are coming here that will never fight for America or it's ideas and principles even if we were invaded. The invasion is taking place, and we are paying them to come here both legally, and in many cases illegally. Of course one day, when it gets really bad, the left will blame everyone on the right for their decisions and the havoc they have caused.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
We are being invaded, by the left who hate everything that is American, the left that are bringing in millions of people who don't want to be Americans, people who are coming here that will never fight for America or it's ideas and principles even if we were invaded. The invasion is taking place, and we are paying them to come here both legally, and in many cases illegally. Of course one day, when it gets really bad, the left will blame everyone on the right for their decisions and the havoc they have caused.

Right on Jeff. The latest example is the soccer team lesbo.

The US Benchrest Team starts the World competition in Canada next week. When our National Anthem is played I can guarantee you no team members will take a knee or do anything else to slam our country.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'm trying to figure out why anybody would want to go there. With the craziness thats out there now they scare me, at one time I wanted to go out there and check things out but not really interested anymore....
Besides I don't want to get any poop on my shoes or needles in my foot!!! I'm pretty sure that the people who were born out there and lived out there all their lives are pretty sad about what's going on!

We've seen a lot of great country out there on the Harley. Country is the key word, we stayed out of the big cities.