Barrett-Jackson

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Current values

It will be interesting to see where those two end up, given today's market.

I still think if I had any capital that it might be a good time to buy into someone else's project. But then I'd have to put my own projects on even longer "holds".

Where exactly is that money tree located? Follow the rainbow?

I've had to resort to selling a few things to continue just getting by. Not my strength!

Cheers!
TomK

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It will be interesting to see where those two end up, given today's market.

I still think if I had any capital that it might be a good time to buy into someone else's project. But then I'd have to put my own projects on even longer "holds".

Where exactly is that money tree located? Follow the rainbow?

I've had to resort to selling a few things to continue just getting by. Not my strength!

Cheers!
TomK

Tom, that tree not far from you in K.C. :roll:roll

Ray

Old School

Supporting Member 1
Friday Lot #362 .. 62 sedan 409 clone Saturday Lot #662 ... 62 Impala 409-409 convertible

Both are very nice cars!! Since no mention of numbers matching on the rag top, I suspect it is a clone too. BUT very well done..

I can't imagine having that car and never having the top down... I mean, what's the point of owning it if not for a little fun... :doh

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Delmer called yesterday and said he bought the Belair. I think his friend was interested in the 62 convertible. More cars for the GREAT state of TEXAS!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Why no me?

Why can't I be the guy who buys a vehicle already restored?

I bet I spend just as much (or more) in the long run :).

Any one want to trade a nicely restored X frame car for a great development lot in Columbia, Missouri? Have several (20) to choose from!

Cheers!

TomK

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Why can't I be the guy who buys a vehicle already restored?

I bet I spend just as much (or more) in the long run :).

Any one want to trade a nicely restored X frame car for a great development lot in Columbia, Missouri? Have several (20) to choose from!

Cheers!

TomK

Tom, If it was already restored, what fun would that be? I think you are like many of us....It's the treasure hunt, the acquisition, the research, planning, and even maybe the restoration that is the fun part. Once it's done, I lose interest and have to start another one. It's the journey, not the destination.:cheers
Wanna trade real estate for 1425 hp worth of fun? All it needs is paint.:deal
:D

Attachments

• SANY0172.jpg
    SANY0172.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Flt 2 - 10.jpg
    Flt 2 - 10.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 40