Bead Roller

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was using it to try and bypass the push button control panel. Some interweb searching led me to trying that. This was working on the low voltage A/C side of the board.
This D/C motor may find a different use down the road. It does have way more RPM then would ever be needed.
This Milwaukee drill should have more than enough torque and only 500 RPM max, should work good. :dunno2

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
So why don't the drill switch work on the motor direct since it controls drill??? What is the difference??.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So why don't the drill switch work on the motor direct since it controls drill???

That is what I am doing, you can see that I took the switch out of the drill and mounted on the remote pedal.
All the treadmill and potentiometer crap is setting in the corner. ;)
20210314_231006.jpg
The one my foot is to big for, looks like maybe a Elco:dunno
20210314_230932.jpg

20210314_230954.jpg
I will build a harness from the pedal to drill when I get the roller mounted to a engine stand.
Next will be to scrounge a engine stand that will fit the build, I have at least three easy to pick from. :good20210314_231036.jpg
I tacked it to a plate that my heel can set on and have control. :crazy

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Smoke came out of the treadmill control board.
The drill is fine for now. :good
James did you let ALL the smoke out!!! It’s real hard to put the smoke back in.
Tooth probably has some DC drive boards out of something like a Impinger pizza oven. Now that I think about it there are other things in the food industry that the parts could be used to make some neat tools. I‘m not the one to do it though,,,,,I had a hard enough time fixing them to do what it was supposed to do!