Beautiful day here for house chores

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Got back to work light duty since the broken back, want to work on my car but today will be on the John Deere tractor, cleaning the yard up from the winters mess, spread some pea gravel in the muddy areas, taking it nice and slow, spine surgeon says I am healing like a champ. Why cant I go back and be 20 again, lol this shit takes longer at 58.
I remember hitting the concrete at 40, going 140 mph, on my chopper that one stung a bit, I remember on a drunk night challenging 40 Bikers to a fist fight, who knew they would all come at once, lol that was 80 feet/boots and 80 hands, and a lot of weight at the bottom of that dog pile, yep that one stung too, I remember another drunk night holding on to the back of a golf cart while the guy drove as fast as he could 100 yards and locked up the brakes, while going into a sharp turn and hydroplaning, in a deep turn while trying to buck me off the back of the cart where I was holding on like a drunk, golf cart rodeo bronk buster, while I was standing on the bumper, I actually did pretty good the first 10 times, never got thrown, it was the 11th time , that I realized I had made a serious error in judgement, lol, that one stung, then this broken back with a fall from accident, I may just slow down on the crazy, I already gave up the booze, that seemed to be at the root of most of my adventures.... lifes good now, finally growing up at 58, momma would be proud.

Clint

Well Known Member
Got back to work light duty since the broken back, want to work on my car but today will be on the John Deere tractor, cleaning the yard up from the winters mess, spread some pea gravel in the muddy areas, taking it nice and slow, spine surgeon says I am healing like a champ. Why cant I go back and be 20 again, lol this shit takes longer at 58.
I remember hitting the concrete at 40, going 140 mph, on my chopper that one stung a bit, I remember on a drunk night challenging 40 Bikers to a fist fight, who knew they would all come at once, lol that was 80 feet/boots and 80 hands, and a lot of weight at the bottom of that dog pile, yep that one stung too, I remember another drunk night holding on to the back of a golf cart while the guy drove as fast as he could 100 yards and locked up the brakes, while going into a sharp turn and hydroplaning, in a deep turn while trying to buck me off the back of the cart where I was holding on like a drunk, golf cart rodeo bronk buster, while I was standing on the bumper, I actually did pretty good the first 10 times, never got thrown, it was the 11th time , that I realized I had made a serious error in judgement, lol, that one stung, then this broken back with a fall from accident, I may just slow down on the crazy, I already gave up the booze, that seemed to be at the root of most of my adventures.... lifes good now, finally growing up at 58, momma would be proud.
I'm not sure that it is a requirement to grow up if you can make it to 50 without!!!