Beef Free Burger

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I personally think the new beef free meat products are great. That is I think they are great for the people who want to eat them. I am sticking to good old beef, chicken, fish, etc. Billions of people, for thousands and thousands of years cannot be wrong. And if we are, something will kill you anyway, if nothing else, time.

Junky

Well Known Member
and people are worried about eating genetically modified fruits and vegetables... What people don't realize, is that farmers have been modifying (cross pollinating) fruits and vegetables for hundreds of years. The corn (maize) that the Indians gave to the settlers isn't the same corn that we eat today. If it was, you couldn't sell an ear of corn in the United States today to anyone! If I am going to eat a hamburger, I want it to be the real thing..... Where's the beef?

Junky

Well Known Member
Heard today on the news that someone in Florida is suing Burger King, because both the vegan and the beef hamburgers are being cooked on the same grill, and that the vegan hamburger is then contaminated with beef. I guess that he has a beef with beefless hamburgers cooked on a beef grill!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I love it when I hear organizations like Burger King getting sued for something like this. In many cases they are just trying to make money on what is happening in the market of society at the present time. However some of these companies are constantly bending to fads by a very small minority of people, often liberal. Then the people they are trying so hard to please, turn on them. :lmao :appl:appl:appl:appl

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I read that Burger King cooks the vegie burger in coconut oil to make it taste like beef.

W Head

59 impala 409-2,4s

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dunkin' Donuts is offering a "Plant Based" sausage sandwich now!

Beyond+Sausage+Breakfast+Sandwich_Lifestyle_9e664922-d84c-47cc-9561-99a70d3cce9e-prv.jpg

https://news.dunkindonuts.com/news/beyond-meat-dunkin

Junky

Well Known Member
Looks like the Vegans are winning the war to convert the people of the planet to give up beef. Must have something to do with the emissions that the cows produce and global warming.
I remember in the 1980's when the "environmentalists" were pushing plastic bags to stop the cutting of the forests for pulp to be turned into paper. Now, those very same people are pushing for the banning of plastic bags and are advocating paper bags since they are biodegradable and recyclable. It is a crazy mixed up world that we live in............