Belated MLK Day

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
IMO Just to say I thought the man was doing things the right way. I had respect for the way I thought he was going about changing things. He was a brave person.

His race has been going the wrong direction since LBJ started the war on poverty.

Now, today we have jesse and al who I believe are a couple of worthless..........folks. Addendum...these two dolts wouldn't make a pimple on King's ass.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The only thing Jessie extortionist Jackson ever did of any notoriety was to be on the balcony when MLK was shot. And he has lived off MLK's name ever since. As a side note. You are what you are because of what you have, or have not done. There are always obstacles to everyone's path. You can be a victim all your life, or you can persevere. Life is not a free ride for anyone. Although many want it to be and claim its their sex, sexual preference, color, religion, race ( color is not a race ) etc., ad nauseam

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And while we are at it. DACA. An illegal program started by Obama. Doesn't matter what we think of it. Good or bad, it was illegal. The courts upheld that it was and is illegal. Only Congress governs issues concerning immigration. All Trump has done is stop an illegal program. Trump did what should have been done by Obama. Put it on the people responsible. Yet all we hear is republicans are racist. If you have an issue with DACA, check your republican and democrat representative. They are responsible, not the nut job Trump. Yet do we hear a daily response from the republicans about this? No, because they are part of the problem and they know it. More confusion for the public. Keep them divided and the fox's run the hen house.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I have a great deal of respect for MLK and his approach to civil rights. I would have marched with him if the situation prevailed. But Sharpton and Jackson, forget it. I wouldn't watch them cross the street. Sharpton is nothing more then a professional agitator. Always stirring the coals. I think they both took advantage of their own race to become wealthy. What really makes me laugh is that they are both supposedly "Reverends". Reverends of what?? They don't act like any members of the cloth that I know of, Carmine.