Big Cat

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
One of my employees horses had an uninvited dinner guest last weekend. This happened about 8 miles east of me in east central Iowa, between Waterloo and Cedar Rapids.

Attachments

• Paw 1.jpg
    Paw 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Paw 2.jpg
    Paw 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Paw.jpg
    Paw.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Damn, I did. Not sure which of my congressmen it resembles............I have a D and a R but anymore I can't tell them apart..............:brow

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dave................did you really post a picture of a horse's a$$?????????????????????????????????????????

BE CAREFUL Phil......................... This could go anywhere. Butch or Cecil will pick up on this !!!:D

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hopefully the horse got a couple of steel shoes into that cat before he left :eek

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We have them here in middle GA although the game wardens have denied their existence in GA except in the Okefenokee Swamp in the south of the state. I have seen them first hand several times when I was younger and rambled the woods and creeks near my house. I use to deer hunt every year also, but never saw one while hunting. I wouldn't have shot it anyway. If you ever hear one while you are in the woods somewhere ..... alone..... will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. I haven't seen one in about ten years, but I heard 2 at my wife's grandmother's house last summer. They were not too far out into the woods and seemed to be calling to each other. The windows were up or we'd have not heard them. My wife was afraid, but I was happy to hear them and know they are still around. Never heard of one hurting anyone or anyone's livestock around here. I'm sure there are more than enough deer to keep them happy.