Big Pork in the stimulus bill

bobs409

Administrator
Saw it on another site. What the hell is wrong with these people?? Any questions as to why we are in debt??

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Well this just in, Trump vetoed the bill altogether as it's has more pork in it than Nadler. Trump also said $600 for each of us is dog shit and wants to give everyone $2000 per person and $4000 for couples. He's my President and always will be. Biteme will give us all $2.00 per person and $4.00 for couples that f-ing cheapskate crooked old fauker.

bobs409

Administrator
I heard it would have been better to let it sit on his desk and do nothing. It would have expired or something. I think it can be over ruled now? Not sure on all that, I'm not a politician!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not vetoed yet. I want to know what the bill has for the life blood of this country....SMALL BUSINESS. They are hurting bad and many will go broke. Can we withstand something such as all these businesses closing.. The money to individuals is peanuts compared to total cost of the bill and is there just to appease the peasants.. More $$ to Kennedy Center and millions/billions to other countries...friggin pathetic.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/22/politics/trump-coronavirus-relief-bill/index.html

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Yeah all I heard is he's considering veto'ing it. I hope he just let's it sit. Then it expires and congress has to start all over after the break.