Biteme's VP pick

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She was born in Oakland, Ca, so maybe that's not American born.

Lots of gullible people out there. Shes a natural born citizen. The reason it was questioned is because both her parents are immigrants but she was born in USA. Father from Jamaica and mom from India and US law allows for non citizens to have a child born in US to be a natural born citizen.
Let me ask this, since they want a black person why don't they select a real black American? obummer was half white and half donkey, now Kamala is half Indian and half Jamaican. Why not a real Black african american that has slave roots? In my opinion that would be about as American as a black person could be.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
So then she's a Jamaican Rummy Dummy with a side of curry man talk about a strange cocktail.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
She was born in Oakland, Ca, so maybe that's not American born.
Have you ever been through Oakland in the last 20 years? I'm not sure whatever else on earth it looks like. Believe me, you don't want to live there. The area west of the Oakland Hills is a wide flat coastal plain the contains the freeways, the railroad, the assisted housing projects and supports the multiplicity of gang life. The part east of that on and in the hills is quite nice, very expensive to live in, and is another world from the rest of it. Berkeley and Richmond are similar, the closer to the water front you get, the worse everything looks. The geological difference between the flat part by the bay and the hills is the Hayward Fault. Believe me, that's no place to build a city, but they didn't know that when they built it.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Oakland and Stockton have been the two cities out here with the highest murder rate, gang killings, and serious drug issues. Recently,San Bernardino took over as being the most violent crime infested place in the state, if not the country. San Bernardino is a case study of the end results of the liberal playbook. It used to be a working class city with decent enough jobs to feed and raise a family, although it wasn't the best town, it was far better than now. California got its depraved filthy greedy hands on it, and three major employees, Norton Air Force Base, Kaiser Steel, and Santa Fe Railroad all left the state to go where they could keep some of their profits. They all left to escape out of control taxes. Now, 85% of the residents left behind are on some kind of relief, either welfare or some other assistance. The neighborhoods have gotten totally run down, gangs and crime have replaced the formerly legitimate economies, and all three of these cities are poster children exposing the result of liberalism. Take away people's sense of personal value and self worth, and you get all this that comes with the package of liberal control.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Have you ever been through Oakland in the last 20 years? I'm not sure whatever else on earth it looks like. Believe me, you don't want to live there. The area west of the Oakland Hills is a wide flat coastal plain the contains the freeways, the railroad, the assisted housing projects and supports the multiplicity of gang life. The part east of that on and in the hills is quite nice, very expensive to live in, and is another world from the rest of it. Berkeley and Richmond are similar, the closer to the water front you get, the worse everything looks. The geological difference between the flat part by the bay and the hills is the Hayward Fault. Believe me, that's no place to build a city, but they didn't know that when they built it.
It has been about 20 years since I was last in California for business and I have not missed not having to go there one bit. There were some beautiful spots to be sure, but the major cities were cesspools even back then. I can only imagine how bad it is now. My hope is to enjoy what time I have left in historically conservative South Carolina. The dems have a full court press going right now to oust Lindsey Graham in the fall election. God help us all.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
You know, I'm no geophysicist, but an interesting parallel between the east bay with the Hayward Fault, and the SF peninsula and San Bernardino. SB and SF are located along the San Andreas Fault, and the last time the southern end of that one moved was in 1857 or so. The section just west of the SF peninsula hasn't moved catastrophically since 1906. although it moved pretty strongly in 1989 down by Santa Cruz,another bastion of liberalism, and a lot of this states' fatal weaknesses are its geology as well as its politics. If I were unfortunate enough to live in any of these cities, I sure wouldn't want to try and test God's patience with liberal politics, especially now.