Blue Suede Cruise.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Rhet ta go.

I have everything but the kitchen sink in the truck and in the trunk of the 60.:rolleyes: As usual Marcia and I will have an open kitchen fo the duration of the cruise. We plan on serving breakfast and lunch for as long as Jim Ks bloody Marys hold out :eek: I have a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, electric fry pan and small refrigerator for everyone to use. Someone please tell me there is electric hookups in the pit area :dunno

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Packed for tomorrow.

Car on trailer ready for Norwalk. I am running the 60 with full exhaust in street trim . Maybe I can scare up a run with a street car for a change instead of trying to run with the big dogs :bang Anybody wanna race:brow I will be bringing the collector extensions that I fabbed up for Columbus just in case ;) Thought I would include a picture of the four post lift I am putting in the garage.

Attachments

• MVC-040S.JPG
    MVC-040S.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 70
  • MVC-038S.JPG
    MVC-038S.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 63

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No 57 Chevy

10 miles from home and the 57 lost the spark from the MSD,it cost $75 to flat bed my baby home :doh Not a nice trip for me so far,I'll be driving my F-150 so it's better than nothing,see you guys at Norwalk :dunno

jr.W

Well Known Member
Sorry to here the bad news Jim I was hoping to check out your 57. No chance to
get a new msd box? Just wish full thinking.

wc chevys

Well Known Member
SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR 57 JIM. HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK IN THAT f***.Our plans are to head out around lunch time fri. About a 3 hour drive if things go well