Bo not feeling well !

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Well i'm back w/ the BO report ..... LOL I visited him on Monday and have talked to him everday since ... He is not home yet and it may be awhile ! He was moved to a rehab center for a few days , just not sure how long ..... He says thanks to all for their concerns and prayers !!!!! :):)

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi everyone. Thank you all for the well wishes. I had a perforated bile. They did surgery at one of our local hospitals. From what I'm told things kind of took a turn for the worse and I was sent to a trauma unit in Pittsburg. I'm at a rehab now and if everything goes right I might go home tomorrow. Thanks again for caring. I'm out for a while. I try to keep up with any new info.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
good news keep an eye out for infection. check temps. best of luck jim

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Well I guess I'm taking a tour of Pittsburgh hospitals . Something went a little wrong yesterday so instead of going home I was sent to another hospital that hopefully can fix me.

Junky

Well Known Member
Not every hospital is equipped to fix every problem. They elevated you to the hospital that can best deal with your issue. Good to know that you are on the mend, and that you have the strength to read and type. I know how it is to be ill. When I was hospitalized my wife commented to me that my nurse was quite attractive, and I replied, "I hadn't noticed". That is when she knew that I was a hurting puppy. When I had recovered enough to notice, I think that they gave me Nurse Ratchet instead. Keep eating and drinking, so you get your strength back, and know that we are all praying for your speedy recovery. Junk