Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'll tip my hat to that !!!!!

16.gif

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Actually the site far older than that. Bob's creation was really opened a week before mine way way back!! April 2000? Has it been that long?

Heck I still have the files from his original site and the files from my original site too!

You can scope the earlier sites at:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Happy Birthday anyway!

bobs409

Administrator
Actually the site far older than that. Bob's creation was really opened a week before mine way way back!! April 2000?

Actually my very first site was in Nov 1998. I was just learning how to do webpages and was making a site to put pictures of my cars. I got carried away and put all kinds of 409 info and it just blossomed from there. :D

Time sure is flying though. :cry

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Actually my very first site was in Nov 1998. I was just learning how to do webpages and was making a site to put pictures of my cars. I got carried away and put all kinds of 409 info and it just blossomed from there. :D

Good job over the years Bob. Thanks for all you have done.:cheers:cheers

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15

I thought it was earlier than 2000. I remember learning html at the shop I used to work at and it was around then. All on dialup modems.....ARGH!

It has been fun hasn't it?

Keep up the great work!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks Bob

Great site..................lots of info...............helpful guys.........:cool::cool::cool:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
CONGRATS BOB!!!!!!!!!!! We all have a GREAT place to visit because of your vision and hard work!!! Many Thanks!!! I "waste" more time here than anywhere else!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll I spend more time here than at bars when I used to drink!!!!:roll:roll:roll

NOTICE EVERYONE>>>>>>>>>>time for a donation to BOB!!!!:clap:clap:clap

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
CONGRATS BOB!!!!!!!!!!! We all have a GREAT place to visit because of your vision and hard work!!! Many Thanks!!! I "waste" more time here than anywhere else!!!!:roll I spend more time here than at bars when I used to drink!!!!:roll

NOTICE EVERYONE>>>>>>>>>>time for a donation to BOB!!!!:clap

Well I still drink but now I mix a drink and see whats happening here......:roll:roll:roll

Thanks Bob for keeping me off the road......:roll:roll:roll

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:cool: Thanks for all you and this mostly wonderful group of guys do.I'm constantly learning about these great engines and cars.:deal

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Happy B- Day 348/409.com

Thanks Bob, I'am very much in Awe at this site and the very knowledgeable and helpful members who offer their time to help! Pat:bow:bow:bow :cheers

Well Known Member
Happy Birthday 348-409,Thanks Bob for all your hard work.We have a place where we can talk about our passion and help others with lots of info on these legendary 348-409 W-engines plus make good friends.:beerbang

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY everybody......:beerbang:beerbang
Thanx Bob for all your work and everyone who helps all
the members in need.......:bow

Geez I luv you guys.....:hug....and girls...:D

Can I say that?????.....:eek:

:cheers
bj