Boudreax and Thibodeax

OldTruckNut

Well Known Member
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux wanted to go moose hunting(not many moose here in Louisiana) so they hired a private plane to fly them north to moose country. They told the pilot "Came back and pick us up ri'here tomorrow". When the pilot arrived the next day, he saw Boudreaux and Thibodeaux had each bagged several large moose. The pilot told them there was no way he could carry them, their gear and all the animals they had shot. "Why sho' you can" said Boudreaux, "We had jus as many las year and dat pilot had de same plane like what you got here". The pilot reluctantly agreed and they loaded everything on the plane. The pilot gave the plane all it had and barely made it off the ground, but it was just too much for the plane and down they came in a crash. Boudreaux and Thibodeaux came crawling out from the wreckage, "Where we at Thib'? asked Boudreaux, Thibodeaux said "I don' tink we too far from where we crash last time".

409z28

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Where Ya at

Old truck nut. where you locatedin La. Me too. Sounds like we had almost same type of job. Mine was 34yr 7 mos. You can e-mail me from the profile. Thanks :)