Bought a retirement present...........

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Wow Phil Congrat's beautiful car , I like the red on red . You will enjoy every mile and smile driving that !!!!! When you get the wheel's of course we need more picture's!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!If it wasn't for my Dad picking my first new car and first car period, which was black{more info on that if wanted} I probably might not have ended up with a 63 or even black. Wondered what you was doing in hay's ,thought maybe selling part's!!!!!:D:D Now i'm extremely jealous of the car and the nice shop ........ The greatest retirement present ever, really happy for you!!!!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Nice car…..too bad it's not green.:D
I thought that was probably a "Pat" Wagon instead of a jack wagon.:rub

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks for all the kind words!! I'm excited about getting it ready for next spring. Getting the shop at home insulated this week so maybe after the first of the year.........start moving in!!!
If you were at the Convention in 2004...this car was driven from SW Kansas to Kansas City. So I'm planning to drive it too!! It was repainted just before coming to KC and the paint is still beautiful. I like the stock look of tires and wheels and don't want to ruin the paint jobs on the rims...so will find some mags and tires and then just switch them back and forth if I want.

Jason and Dan..............we can start a 2-door sedan club!!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hey Phil, nice acquisition :) :) :).

I hope to be over at Tony's sometime in January/February, perhaps I can see you new place AND the new purchase!

Cheers!
TomK

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Look's like that shop need's a lift to change the wheel's when ever needed and oil change's!!!!!! Don't stop now !!!!!!:D:D

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice find Phil, red on red 2 door post, 3 pedals, and a 409. Perfect.

Just add a hitch for hauling the Harley and hit the road?

Don

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks for all the kind words!! I'm excited about getting it ready for next spring. Getting the shop at home insulated this week so maybe after the first of the year.........start moving in!!!
If you were at the Convention in 2004...this car was driven from SW Kansas to Kansas City. So I'm planning to drive it too!! It was repainted just before coming to KC and the paint is still beautiful. I like the stock look of tires and wheels and don't want to ruin the paint jobs on the rims...so will find some mags and tires and then just switch them back and forth if I want.

Jason and Dan..............we can start a 2-door sedan club!!!!!

nice 63 2 door there Phil.......:winner........course may be a little prejudice.........:cool:

as for a 2 door club..........here's a good group........small site but real gear heads....:read

http://twodoorpost.activeboard.com/

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Looks good Phil!! If your ever in the need for parts for it, I know of a guy there in north K.C. that has quite a stash hidden away out there some where. I'm sure he could get you fixed up! Enjoy it. Mike