Bowling Green, KY. Hot Rod Reunion 2015

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I wounder if he had enough to hear the word Zebra over the weekend:D

Steve
How many beer's did you have?????:D:D

I'll attempt to answer some questions here- there were several beers consumed by almost everyone!!!!!! I think Martin was the winner though, which explains why his beautiful wife ( Linda) had a one word vocabulary" ZEBRA ZEBRA ZEBRA ZEBRA" Never did work though!
Someone please explain that picture of Lonnie. He was the only one who could drive the ladies anywhere! They would yell for Lonnie to drive them to the restroom, be gone for an hour or so and all come back grin in' from ear to ear. Best part is the restrooms were only 40-50 feet or so from us????????:dunno2:dunno2:dunno2

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I agree !!! Where are the pictures ? Between beers no one could take a picture.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I really appreciate the upside down beer. I've wanted to go to one of those things for a long time and since meeting Martin at Great Bend, I know I'll go. I'm already counting on next year. We've got the Midwest regional Chevelle show this weekend in Springfield this weekend and they're calling for storms Friday but Saturday looks beautiful. I know from past experience that the Chevelle crowd isn't as much fun to drink with as you guys are. I guess I'll have to make my own fun. Maybe Russ will come by and say hi.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dick MacKenzie, I just sent you a e-mail with 4 photo's from the Hot Rod Reunion. Could you load them in the 348-409 site, please.
To everyone, it was the first time to this show, came to late on Thursday, stayed all day FIRDAY, but meet a high school buddy that I haven't seen in 50 years. Had a lot catching up to do. Then had problem with the hotel and decided to leave for home FIRDAY night to miss driving in rain all the way home Saturday, 1300 miles round trip, but going back next year.

Dave

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
These are on page 5, ...........Mearl lookin forward to seein ya next year, ...........talked to Scott Hall today, they are getting ready to go to MD this weekend, hope everyone has a safe trip, I know it'll be a good n, ya'll have one for me,...................... second thought make it a couple........:drinking

Attachments

• Daves 62.jpg
    Daves 62.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 53
  • lonnie havin fun.jpg
    lonnie havin fun.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 59
  • the guys2.jpg
    the guys2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Beedch Bend.jpg
    Beedch Bend.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 53
  • lonnies 62.jpg
    lonnies 62.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 47

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dick MacKenzie, I just sent you a e-mail with 4 photo's from the Hot Rod Reunion. Could you load them in the 348-409 site, please.
To everyone, it was the first time to this show, came to late on Thursday, stayed all day FIRDAY, but meet a high school buddy that I haven't seen in 50 years. Had a lot catching up to do. Then had problem with the hotel and decided to leave for home FIRDAY night to miss driving in rain all the way home Saturday, 1300 miles round trip, but going back next year.

Dave

Dave's Pictures.

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0792a.jpg

IMG_0793a.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

sycsteve

Well Known Member
Anyone going this year that lives near Chicago or western suburbs, Rockford area even?
I'm looking to get a trunk lid for my car from Tripower, Dan that Cash Guzzler, Stan might be hauling out for me if things work out.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I live near Columbia Mo and will be going to the Meltdown Drags in the meddle of July.