Bowling Green, KY. Hot Rod Reunion 2015

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Beautiful day at the track....................but hotter than hell, talked to Lonnie (last60) thought it was Scott, they should be at their Hotel by now, spoke with Gary (Tri5man) he will be coming in in the morning...............weather still staying at 60% chance of rain starting Friday evening into early Saturday morning but still they are saying it won't mess up the weekend....:pray.........see ya'll at the track .the picture is where we are set up

Attachments

• Beedch Bend.jpg
    Beedch Bend.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 42

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Martin
Looks like your setup on the pit side- is that right? We will leave about 800 tomorrow, see yea about 130 or so tomorrow! Keep the rainstorms out of the area! Mike

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
National Weather forecast shows Tropical Depression Bill now in Texas.

Gary

Didn't know I was in Texas but I am depressed about missing out on a visit with friends. Hope I don't spoil all the fun !

Bill

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
No Bill.................that would be Tropical Depression NUTS if you were there!!!!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Can you take some picture"s of all you guy"s and put some name"s to them ?????

That would be good Don, But you will have to make sure they have the correct name on their signature:crazy:D
Just following Bob's Suggestion (it is a good one by the way)

Steve

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:browJust left Roosters, :D a couple of sprinkles today but didn't slow much down, great racing, I'm tired but will post some pictures later. Mike, Dianne, Mandy, Mike Mandy's husband, Lonnie, Scott, Dave, Brad, a few other guys, hung out at the track. Lonnie racin his 62, runnin with the best of em. Dave showin his Beautiful 62 in the show n shine, .......................missed a couple of guys.............. still looking for Mearl and 64 Chevy Dude, Looks like by 10 tomorrow the rain should be gone so far so good, lots of nice cars, I have pictures I will post.................... probably Sunday...................:browlookin forward to tomorrow.......:burnout

Martin

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I would have liked to have been there Martin, but I talked myself out of it. We got a lot of rain here and had several high water rescues from creeks flooding, I just couldn't believe it wouldn't hit over there. I hope it continues to stay away til you guys get done. If you all have an extra beer, drink it for me.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey Mearl its all good we'll see ya next year, few sprinkles now by 10 it should be gone if that happens we got lucky,

Attachments

• 62 belair.jpg
    62 belair.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 57
  • anglia.jpg
    anglia.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 57
  • haymaker.jpg
    haymaker.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 56

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Martin, My son & I had a great time meeting you and the others. The 1300 mile round trip, Detroit, Akron & Bowling Green and back, was great. As you know the only reason we left late Friday was because of the rain forecast on Saturday, just didn't want to fight it all the home. Since this was the first time to the Hot Rod Reunion, we came away meeting great friends and old ones ( had a high school friend come up from Nashville ). The car show was great as was the racing. Since this was the first time to Bowling Green my son & I felt it was learning experience for us. We talked about coming back next year on the drive home. We'll see you all next year for sure, as we're come back.

Dave & Brad

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Martin, the weather man got us with that 90 to 100% chance of rain on sat, when I realized it would've been over by 10 it was to late. Saturday was the only day I was gonna be at the track. Next year

Steve

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey guys,................the weather man probably just wanted to cover his a$$, but it did last a little longer than 10, got the track clean and dry around 1:00 and the racing was great.........Steve.......... see you and Mearl next year. Thanks to everyone that came....it was a blast just as I thought it would be, loved catching up with Mike, Dianne, Mandy and Mike, Lonnie, and Scott, got to meet Brad, and Dave, threw these guys in with a few of my guys around here and it was just a party, really great to see all of ya'll, already looking forward to next year. Mearl notice the upside down beer can in my hand ................that was yours.......:drinking wish the rain hadn't messed things up but maybe next year ..........no....... for sure next year........:burnout.....I'll be talkin to ya

Martin

Attachments

• IMG_4875.JPG
    IMG_4875.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 52

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Looks and sounds like a good times was had by all :cool: Wish we could have made it too. Glad to see the 2 OLD guys are still upright and smiling.

See you all soon
Bill and Linda

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bill
You said something about OLD GUYS, you meant Lonnie and Diana, right!!!!!!!! We had a real great time down there, just shy of 900 show cars, lots of good racin' to watch, and a group "Crazy Fun Folks"- it don't get better than that!!!!
Hope to get a big crowd in next years picture and better 409 representation, Lonnie ran hotrod and there was 1 super stock 09 ( he got Spanked first round) We are planing for next year already, so make plans, I guarantee a good time for all? Mike:burnout:burnout:drinking:drinking

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Heres one with Linda hammin it up and me talkin to Brad ................no Dave, Great seeing you Dave and nice to meet Brad, enjoyed every minute of it, see ya next year

Attachments

• Daves 62.jpg
    Daves 62.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 55
  • meand brad.jpg
    meand brad.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 56

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Sorry this is so sporadic, going thru pictures, just got one from Mandy......of Lonnie :cool: gotta watch him..........:rub then here is one of Lonnie and scott

Attachments

• lonnie nscott.jpg
    lonnie nscott.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 63
  • lonnie havin fun.jpg
    lonnie havin fun.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 55