Brake/fuel Line Help

Stick62

Well Known Member
Hi..

I have a 63 409/425 car. Black on Black stick, original 30,000 mile Cali car. Phil Reed did my new motor.

I need help running the fuel and brake lines. Ihave all new stainless line for both. I am adding 4 wheel disc ....

MY PROBLEM.. there are no lines in the car for my to go by so Ineed to know where the return line goes, brake line from front pass side to rear etc.

If anyone can help me out with pics or where to buy a manual please let me know.

Car is being airbagged and 4 wheel discs with all else corect for my car. I may do a Richmond 6 so in place of orig 4 speed though.

HELP would be appreciated. Please email me if you can.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
We have an unmolested 409/425 SS here I will try to get photos monday or tuesday ( it's stored in a wharehouse that's unaccessable to me until then)
Robert

gbafus

Well Known Member
Is the stainless line you have pre-bent for your application, or are you planning to fabricate lines from straight pieces of tubing?

Stick62

Well Known Member
I have all pre-bent brakeline in stainless, as well as pre -bent main fuel line and return fuel line. I cant find any good pics on where it goes... I know the main fuel line goes thru the driveshaft tunnel but dont know where the return goes, nor where the proper place is for the brake line from front pass side to rear. I have no line in car now and what was there before was peiced together horribly.
Pics or being pointed to a GOOD manual with good pictures would be a big help.
Thanks again.............

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I have all pre-bent brakeline in stainless, as well as pre -bent main fuel line and return fuel line. I cant find any good pics on where it goes... I know the main fuel line goes thru the driveshaft tunnel but dont know where the return goes, nor where the proper place is for the brake line from front pass side to rear. I have no line in car now and what was there before was peiced together horribly.
Pics or being pointed to a GOOD manual with good pictures would be a big help.
Thanks again.............

Invest in an Assembly Manual.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
Like the others have said, try Ebay or Harmons chevy parts and Eckler's late great chevy parts. I believe I've seen them in their catalogues. Good luck.

Stick62

Well Known Member
***************A member hooked me up with where to get my assembly manual. Thanks all, for your suggestions.********************